ONSC Website Freshen Up and Facebook Page (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would anyone be interested in helping to manage the Facebook page and messages? I'm no longer a NC resident so it's only fair it is someone in the state answering membership and event questions.
I can do it until someone in the BOD decides who the official person will be.

I can do it until someone in the BOD decides who the official person will be.

@GLTHFJ60 can you set up James as an admin on the Facebook page @jamesurq let me know if you need help setting up the pages manager on your phone if you want to manage it that way or if you need help on the web browser we can do a tutorial via screenshare if you need it.

First task - put this on the FB calendar that I was rebuffed for not using correctly. Please.

Done until James is up to speed I'll post a link in th thread for people to share. You should have a new guy that has been messaging the Facebook page show up his name is John.

@jamesurq you are now an admin of both the ONSC Page and the ONSC Group in Facebook. If you don't mind doing it, you'll be the one to update moving forward until you're no longer willing!

Cool.

Do we need both? Should we plan on focusing on using/promoting the group or the page? Honestly never really understood the difference. Seems like the group has more members, but the page has more pics/events/etc....

No clue man. Idk how facebook works. I think I'm going to delete my account, I never use it other than to assign permissions on the ONSC pages.

Cool.

Do we need both? Should we plan on focusing on using/promoting the group or the page? Honestly never really understood the difference. Seems like the group has more members, but the page has more pics/events/etc....

The group is generally something like a forum it is open discussion a page is more like a website used for marketing and announcements to the public use it as a recruitment tool I have had at least 4 people message the page for info on the club and when we run events like Logans Run and Carolina Relic Run that is where you post those events. Pages are generally public and groups are generally private.

Done until James is up to speed I'll post a link in th thread for people to share. You should have a new guy that has been messaging the Facebook page show up his name is John.
Yep. John came out in an LX570. He's got plenty of other Cruisers, too. He found us via Martin @1974FJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom