ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello my friends. Its gonna be real.
View attachment 1736999
Thanks again bro! Was a fun Sunday.
Glad they werent an inch taller lol

Looks awesome!! Super glad you picked those up when you did, only had to kick in a few more bucks to grab these. Looking forward to having all my tools in one place now!!

iG3SNrzHpROGi_k1zoIJwJ4g4nacfGnLSvUPHY2r1h3ktiQ5lsZ7JhK41Rbq8hLSMNJCidkjNHX4llMYKLZt8KzbklsprVn79CTMhkTYd6CXR5_BXLRa-c6FF4l-0tSYZsYtRQLiQqzNhlHumvDs50wW_vgUHSCFcXx_NWGbglGFfBvU0SnKyggT4yzqITuXYTe8SVA6--zo6T0WEwrRnhwcJ7aBj9X1gvxikmBuhcO_9qxSg8kG6nKQQXQdMMZ8OfVTZGYzMZGg8Hx6VzvXKZ4dGHa_9AGe2anyWUbmWRAImGsVtcODfaKd9gwvzgv_rebv_Dr0FDUytZVDm8UPJvCxuq467uNFeiVG56lPoMrXf3J6xG3fK9W25rD1NqKtZebuPO5hQHVD2S7sARIjsRpVyYX6MuB6oA_Wz_4iJdwaGcQUPaRZPUzRebutOMkR-EmQhtqJPpTNI_5PpHgZBOZckJwo1uvuPHGsnRxDpjidVY7b30NSYKu3UhSwZWU_TKapZEFi_AKfq6CZ78RYbKTLUZz2JJBCxzNbhW3bVgBUvi2ckeNdxH0gu3mNBXgmfuwGZK7oThCuijD4NnyWXc4R1NT6ETbCeR6YCv_n=w2604-h1952-no

The best news story in a very long time

The "anti-poaching" dog alerted it's handler that the guard lions were busy at their job

It gets no better than this!!!

www.yahoo.com/news/pride-lions-killed-ate-group-200757005.html

Did I mention I like animals way more than people

Purina is putting out Poacher flavored Lion Chow now in 50lb bags :)

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! Super glad you picked those up when you did, only had to kick in a few more bucks to grab these. Looking forward to having all my tools in one place now!!

iG3SNrzHpROGi_k1zoIJwJ4g4nacfGnLSvUPHY2r1h3ktiQ5lsZ7JhK41Rbq8hLSMNJCidkjNHX4llMYKLZt8KzbklsprVn79CTMhkTYd6CXR5_BXLRa-c6FF4l-0tSYZsYtRQLiQqzNhlHumvDs50wW_vgUHSCFcXx_NWGbglGFfBvU0SnKyggT4yzqITuXYTe8SVA6--zo6T0WEwrRnhwcJ7aBj9X1gvxikmBuhcO_9qxSg8kG6nKQQXQdMMZ8OfVTZGYzMZGg8Hx6VzvXKZ4dGHa_9AGe2anyWUbmWRAImGsVtcODfaKd9gwvzgv_rebv_Dr0FDUytZVDm8UPJvCxuq467uNFeiVG56lPoMrXf3J6xG3fK9W25rD1NqKtZebuPO5hQHVD2S7sARIjsRpVyYX6MuB6oA_Wz_4iJdwaGcQUPaRZPUzRebutOMkR-EmQhtqJPpTNI_5PpHgZBOZckJwo1uvuPHGsnRxDpjidVY7b30NSYKu3UhSwZWU_TKapZEFi_AKfq6CZ78RYbKTLUZz2JJBCxzNbhW3bVgBUvi2ckeNdxH0gu3mNBXgmfuwGZK7oThCuijD4NnyWXc4R1NT6ETbCeR6YCv_n=w2604-h1952-no
Those U.S.General tool chests are bad ass. I came close to getting a set very similar to this.

Just found out this evening that a friend of mine passed away 7/1. No family. No local friends. Died in his sleep for no known reason. On the job (hotel room between day 1 and 2). An off the wall, non traditional kind of guy but he was always upbeat, hiding a secret sorrow of his past but always looking towards the future. Not ashamed to say I lost my śhîtę for a couple hours today. I’m so hoping that they don’t find that he did it to himself (EDIT: as in "I hope it doesn't turn out that he killed himself").

I’ve become a fan, in the last few years, of the idea of a “living wake”. Not throwing one for yourself but for the people you care about. It sucks to think that somebody can pass without knowing how much they’ve impacted people from far away who they rarely see, especially those without a close family, although family is often likely to do something for the departed because “it’s just what you do” (in my world. YMMV). I think humanity (whom I’ve always doubted) would be better off if people knew how positively other people think of them while they’re still functionally alive. I’m certainly guilty of hiding my feelings for whatever reason.

I have a lot of friends who live on the road. Their bands and their crews are their only families in many cases. Some of them will be buried wherever they die if it happens on the road. I no longer hope that’s what happens to me.

Sorry for the weirdness of this post and any poor wording of it. I consider you guys my family (even those of you that are sick of my crap) and feel I can tell y’all this śhítę. Yes, the rest of the inter webs can read this, too...maybe it’ll move them.

Last edited:
All 12 kids and coach are out of the cave!

Just found out this evening that a friend of mine passed away 7/1. No family. No local friends. Died in his sleep for no known reason. On the job (hotel room between day 1 and 2). An off the wall, non traditional kind of guy but he was always upbeat, hiding a secret sorrow of his past but always looking towards the future. Not ashamed to say I lost my śhîtę for a couple hours today. I’m so hoping that they don’t find that he did it to himself (EDIT: as in "I hope it doesn't turn out that he killed himself").

I’ve become a fan, in the last few years, of the idea of a “living wake”. Not throwing one for yourself but for the people you care about. It sucks to think that somebody can pass without knowing how much they’ve impacted people from far away who they rarely see, especially those without a close family, although family is often likely to do something for the departed because “it’s just what you do” (in my world. YMMV). I think humanity (whom I’ve always doubted) would be better off if people knew how positively other people think of them while they’re still functionally alive. I’m certainly guilty of hiding my feelings for whatever reason.

I have a lot of friends who live on the road. Their bands and their crews are their only families in many cases. Some of them will be buried wherever they die if it happens on the road. I no longer hope that’s what happens to me.

Sorry for the weirdness of this post and any poor wording of it. I consider you guys my family (even those of you that are sick of my crap) and feel I can tell y’all this śhítę. Yes, the rest of the inter webs can read this, too...maybe it’ll move them.

Bro-Hugs-e1471164559292.png

@weejub didnt want to muddy up the for sale, but how did you like the tundra? I’ve always like that style and wanted one I think if I ever upgraded from the Tacoma I would go that route.

Also any plans for the Tacoma or just going to leaving it stock?

Tacoma will remain stock minus maybe a size up on the tires to 265/75R16. I have some 5-star wheels from my Son's old 4Runner that I can see me using to put on some K02 BFG's on ASAP. :)

I looked at it tonight and bough it, btw. 2004 TRD Off Road that is as clean as I have ever seen with 121K miles.

2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Limited--Doublecab

He didn't come off the price a lot, but it needed new tires and a valve cover gasket (maybe just tightened) - - that is it.

1st Gen Tundra is amazing. I drove an access cab over in Greensboro a few weeks back and it rode / felt the same minus the long body of a double cab. I was torn about continuing to find an Access Cab 1st Gen Tundra, but they are HARD to find in great shape.

The best part of the 1st Gen Tundra is that you see all the cool stuff they did to improve on the 1st Gen Tacoma and 3rd Gen 4Runner. The ONLY thing I think they could have done better to the 2005 and 2006 was to give it the bolt-in hubs like the 2nd Gen Tacomas :(

The owner of the Tacoma is looking for an 80 or an LX, btw :) I am trying to get him to come here to find something :)

Tacoma will remain stock minus maybe a size up on the tires to 265/75R16. I have some 5-star wheels from my Son's old 4Runner that I can see me using to put on some K02 BFG's on ASAP. :)

I looked at it tonight and bough it, btw. 2004 TRD Off Road that is as clean as I have ever seen with 121K miles.

2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Limited--Doublecab

He didn't come off the price a lot, but it needed new tires and a valve cover gasket (maybe just tightened) - - that is it.

1st Gen Tundra is amazing. I drove an access cab over in Greensboro a few weeks back and it rode / felt the same minus the long body of a double cab. I was torn about continuing to find an Access Cab 1st Gen Tundra, but they are HARD to find in great shape.

The best part of the 1st Gen Tundra is that you see all the cool stuff they did to improve on the 1st Gen Tacoma and 3rd Gen 4Runner. The ONLY thing I think they could have done better to the 2005 and 2006 was to give it the bolt-in hubs like the 2nd Gen Tacomas :(

05-07 tundra crew cab used to be my dream then I fit 3 car seats in the back of the Tacoma only thing I need is alittle more tow capacity if/when I wanna tow the 60.

That Tacoma is nice, sweet rear diff too!

My buddy just got an 04 access cab after I bought the Tacoma I have from him. 265/75s look good discount has been doing some good deals recently got my Falkens for 320$

Can I tow this with a 100 series?

1531239149476.jpg

1531239205804.jpg

1531238168595.jpg

So who won the " @weejub vehicle exchange" pool???

Tundra is still available :) . . and it would tow a boat nicely LOL - probably better than a 100 due to tongue weight.

You'd be surprised at how light those big sailboats are.... Compared to power boats of the same length it's about half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom