ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

31p63WXzh2L._SY355_.jpg

omg, it's (mr.) hanky, the christmas poo!!

hidey ho neighbors......

Last edited:
@jdayment Gotta ask...how does somebody move all those large dogs of yours across the country?

Pet transport service they have a Mercedes Van air conditioned and they are insured. Each dog requires a health certificate as well. We are only sending half in the transport the others will go in the 80 and the Penske with us. The wife is already in AZ she drove the 100 out there with one of the dogs she is flying back in a couple of weeks and is going to drive the 80 and I will drive the Penske towing the 60 on a car hauler. We are going to ship the BMW.

Pet transport service they have a Mercedes Van air conditioned and they are insured. Each dog requires a health certificate as well. We are only sending half in the transport the others will go in the 80 and the Penske with us. The wife is already in AZ she drove the 100 out there with one of the dogs she is flying back in a couple of weeks and is going to drive the 80 and I will drive the Penske towing the 60 on a car hauler. We are going to ship the BMW.

Long moves are fun aren't they?

I told Andrea if we move state again we are moving to one with in 1000 miles this time.

If I'm moving again, im selling or giving everything away. cheaper to buy new junk when ya get there

If I'm moving again, im selling or giving everything away. cheaper to buy new junk when ya get there

Both times we moved, 2500 miles the first time and 3000 the second time we did just that.

First time we brought with us what every would fit in the 80 and the matrix. That was it.

That was fairly easy since we were young and didn't have a ton of things anyway... the worst part was my tools that I gave away to my friends.

Second time it was whatever fit in the Jetta and we paid to have my tools and a few boxes shipped.

This one was harder though since we did have a ton of stuff.

When we moved to nc from fl, we brought my mother in law with us. Sold two condos down there. We filled up almost 2/3 of a 53 ft tractor trailer. Of course, our new house wasnt finished, so everything had to go off the trailer into two climate controlled storage units, then into the house when it was done. There is still stuff up in the attic that was never taken out of the box.

Anyone want a hammond m-100 organ without a leslie box? We sold the Leslie many years ago. Organ works fine ;)

Congrats to you both Josh. I hope to be in that area sometime next year, on my way to Cali maybe for visits.

That Mercedes van sounds good, could be cheaper than airfare, and all I need is a dog suit!

When we moved to nc from fl, we brought my mother in law with us. Sold two condos down there. We filled up almost 2/3 of a 53 ft tractor trailer. Of course, our new house wasnt finished, so everything had to go off the trailer into two climate controlled storage units, then into the house when it was done. There is still stuff up in the attic that was never taken out of the box.

Anyone want a hammond m-100 organ without a leslie box? We sold the Leslie many years ago. Organ works fine ;)

I'm picturing this, at least this is how it would be with my in-laws.......;)

vaca14.jpg

nl19.png

If/when I can make it to an ONSC overnight event, I'll tell you a story about that scene and how it intertwined with us

My daughter would have a fit if I got her a hammond organ. If you seriously want rid of it, let me know.

Lemme talk to my wife, and we may be able to make that happen. might take a couple weeks to get the pathway cleared, since shes down to one wing and limited mobility for a while

No rush - my daughter's in France for the next few weeks anyway :) She's doing an Opera.

Ask me if I'm excited that her role in the opera looks to be some type of romantic interest for Mr. Creepy.....
20645487_1956338461250773_4285372448279389586_o.jpg

I think im Busy that day ;)

As long as youre not busy the day the wiring harness has to go in and out under the head... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom