ALL US Landcruiser/LX service manuals 1960-2018 (all years all models) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
I do have it, I'll see what I can do about getting it online. Got a bunch of stuff I need to put up somewhere.
Oh wow that would be incredibly helpful! I'm very slowly fixing and diagnosing everything myself (perks of being a student lol) so any info would be incredibly appreciated! Nemesis1207 you are a true lifesaver! 😊😊

Ok @smallerfishbigse, here's the full service manuals for 70 series 2002/08-2009/07:
And for a taste of what's still to come, the work-in-progress index of everything else I have saved, catalogued and sorted so far:
Links on that index will be dead right now apart from this 70 series one I just uploaded, but I'll work on getting the rest online soon.
Wow!! what a legend!!

Wow, this is incredible. I can't imagine how much work must have went into these compilations, tracking everything down and putting it together.

Like some others earlier in the thread, I'm looking for HDJ81 stuff - specifically an EWD (or FSM) for a 95-97 HDJ81 (1HD-FT). The global 1990 FSM/EWD is out there, and so is the 1996 US FSM/EWD (including in the resources on this very forum). But I haven't found anything, other than clues that the wiring did change substantially from 1990 to the end of the production run.

Yeah, I need to move forward with the scanning. I got sidetracked the last couple of months with a race against time around legislation here in Aus. Federal laws were passed to require manufacturers to provide service information to workshops at cheap rates, which is great.... but various players in the industry managed to successfully lobby to make it illegal to provide access to various "safety and security" information to unaccredited people, IE home mechanics. In a nutshell, while there used to be pathways to get at digital service info for vehicles from the last 20 years, it was all disappearing by July 1st. I spent some time and money mirroring all the digital service materials from Toyota. Just won the race for Toyota manuals themselves. Lost it for Lexus manuals. I'll put it all online eventually.

As for older landcruiser manuals, I've obtained a few more things in recent months, including most of the manuals for the 90 series landcruiser prado, and new car feature info for the 80 and 90 series. I'll get it all scanned when I can. The unscanned 80 series wiring diagrams will be first up.

Yeah, I need to move forward with the scanning. I got sidetracked the last couple of months with a race against time around legislation here in Aus. Federal laws were passed to require manufacturers to provide service information to workshops at cheap rates, which is great.... but various players in the industry managed to successfully lobby to make it illegal to provide access to various "safety and security" information to unaccredited people, IE home mechanics. In a nutshell, while there used to be pathways to get at digital service info for vehicles from the last 20 years, it was all disappearing by July 1st. I spent some time and money mirroring all the digital service materials from Toyota. Just won the race for Toyota manuals themselves. Lost it for Lexus manuals. I'll put it all online eventually.

As for older landcruiser manuals, I've obtained a few more things in recent months, including most of the manuals for the 90 series landcruiser prado, and new car feature info for the 80 and 90 series. I'll get it all scanned when I can. The unscanned 80 series wiring diagrams will be first up.
We appreciate you for sure!

Ok @smallerfishbigse, here's the full service manuals for 70 series 2002/08-2009/07:
And for a taste of what's still to come, the work-in-progress index of everything else I have saved, catalogued and sorted so far:
Links on that index will be dead right now apart from this 70 series one I just uploaded, but I'll work on getting the rest online soon.

OK I don't have a 70, but I am sure this will be appreciated by many, info on older vehicles is becoming really scarce so nice one!

Regards

Dave

Seems offline, "empty response from server".

Anyways, I picked up a service manual from some japanese guy in another forum.
Here is the 2014, 2016 and 2017 GSIC service manual for the 2007+ Land Cruiser 70 series:

It is possible to download it as a ZIP archive:
Then select the green button "code" and the "download ZIP".

If you want to run the service manual locally and offline on your computer/smartphone you need to set up a web server:
  1. Download and install the nginx web server on your Windows PC:
    (nginx is also available for Unix/MacOS, Android etc, so this will work also on non-Windows devices. So this can also work on your smartphone while you are off in the wilderness without connectivity!)
  2. Unpack nginx to your desktop.
  3. Enter nginx directory.
  4. Empty the subfolder "html".
  5. Extract the content of the manual-main.zip archive into the "html" folder.
  6. Open the file "mime.types" in the subfolder "conf" with a pure text editor (editor.exe).
  7. In the 5th line, starting with "text/xml", you will find "xml" at the end of the line. Add a " xsl", so that you have "xml xsl;".
  8. Start the nginx.exe.
  9. In your browser open http://localhost .
  10. Get enlightened.

Seems offline, "empty response from server".

Anyways, I picked up a service manual from some japanese guy in another forum.
Here is the 2014, 2016 and 2017 GSIC service manual for the 2007+ Land Cruiser 70 series:

It is possible to download it as a ZIP archive:
Then select the green button "code" and the "download ZIP".

If you want to run the service manual locally and offline on your computer/smartphone you need to set up a web server:
  1. Download and install the nginx web server on your Windows PC:
    (nginx is also available for Unix/MacOS, Android etc, so this will work also on non-Windows devices. So this can also work on your smartphone while you are off in the wilderness without connectivity!)
  2. Unpack nginx to your desktop.
  3. Enter nginx directory.
  4. Empty the subfolder "html".
  5. Extract the content of the manual-main.zip archive into the "html" folder.
  6. Open the file "mime.types" in the subfolder "conf" with a pure text editor (editor.exe).
  7. In the 5th line, starting with "text/xml", you will find "xml" at the end of the line. Add a " xsl", so that you have "xml xsl;".
  8. Start the nginx.exe.
  9. In your browser open http://localhost .
  10. Get enlightened.
thank you for your description everything is working but I had problem with (Landcruiserjul2009-main) files, it's different from another Zip file I installed and extracted it's working perfectly with Google or IE browser I followed all the instruction and steps you showed in your comment and tried to change the files and change folders but it doesn't work. Can you guide me or show me the way to make (landcuiserjuly2009-main) work. The (n00107-main) (from same web page ) for FJ70 earlier model (work shop manual) work perfect without any problem
Untitled.jpg

I managed to pull full digital service manuals for all Toyota vehicles that ever had digital manuals available, for the general market region, up to date to the end of 2022. I kind of got side tracked with life and haven't got them all up yet, but I will soon. Watch this space.

Edit: If anyone's curious, yes, 300 series Landcruiser is included.

thank you for your description everything is working but I had problem with (Landcruiserjul2009-main) files, it's different from another Zip file I installed and extracted it's working perfectly with Google or IE browser I followed all the instruction and steps you showed in your comment and tried to change the files and change folders but it doesn't work. Can you guide me or show me the way to make (landcuiserjuly2009-main) work. The (n00107-main) (from same web page ) for FJ70 earlier model (work shop manual) work perfect without any problem View attachment 3210907
That archive originates from the repos I've uploaded. Launch the "runlocal" file and it should spawn a local webserver to host the content, and open your Web browser viewing it. You need python installed, but I think I put instructions in the script if it's not detected? Just launch it and see what happens.

thank you for your description everything is working but I had problem with (Landcruiserjul2009-main) files, it's different from another Zip file I installed and extracted it's working perfectly with Google or IE browser I followed all the instruction and steps you showed in your comment and tried to change the files and change folders but it doesn't work. Can you guide me or show me the way to make (landcuiserjuly2009-main) work. The (n00107-main) (from same web page ) for FJ70 earlier model (work shop manual) work perfect without any problem View attachment 3210907

Hi Nawras,
I just tried it with the landcruiserjul2009-main files and it works beautifully without a problem.

If you followed the guide I posted above, the only thing different will be that you put all files from the landcruiserjul2009-main.zip archive into the html folder, instead of the one posted above.
If there is already something in the html folder from another manual of course you have to delete all that and have the folder empty before putting the other manual's files in it.

Hi Nawras,
I just tried it with the landcruiserjul2009-main files and it works beautifully without a problem.

If you followed the guide I posted above, the only thing different will be that you put all files from the landcruiserjul2009-main.zip archive into the html folder, instead of the one posted above.
If there is already something in the html folder from another manual of course you have to delete all that and have the folder empty before putting the other manual's files in it.
thank you for replying to me. I can open the web page ( ) when I'm online it's working perfect (using IE browser) but I hope to making work offline for more safety and secure from loosing the web page (losing web page by not working or blocking from the resource or from any reason in the future ) then I'll hope to get it working offline like another manuals downloaded from ( ) in the same way. I tried to download the webpage with all file using (download manager) hoping to make it work offline.

thank you for replying to me. I can open the web page ( ) when I'm online it's working perfect (using IE browser) but I hope to making work offline for more safety and secure from loosing the web page (losing web page by not working or blocking from the resource or from any reason in the future ) then I'll hope to get it working offline like another manuals downloaded from ( ) in the same way. I tried to download the webpage with all file using (download manager) hoping to make it work offline.
Just follow the guide above, but instead of using the files from the zip archive I posted you use the files from the jul2009 archive. It is as simple as that.
Anyway don't use IE, nobody does. Use anything else, Firefox, Chrome or whatever.

Just follow the guide above, but instead of using the files from the zip archive I posted you use the files from the jul2009 archive. It is as simple as that.
Anyway don't use IE, nobody does. Use anything else, Firefox, Chrome or whatever.
thank you it's working perfect and off line without any problem by using your exactly advice and using the instruction I failed for many time by using (index icon in html folder), for more manuals it's working good but for 70 series I should using the instruction steps to see the manual. thank you again Sir

2023-01-20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom