For Sale One Nut Short... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
...of a full set of 23mm lug nuts. $20 shipped. That's 23 tall nuts, chemically cleaned, the two best and two worst are shown acorn side up.

20160724_084905.jpg

20160724_083656.jpg

Last edited:
You got it!

Too late..............got a tranny hump with your name on it though. :)

Damn time difference keeps me out of the game, and I keep missing on these goodies. Tranny hump is another story, I will blame shipping cost for keeping me out of it. May be it can be shipped with FJ25 skid plate and radiator grill mesh to make it worthwhile.

Damn time difference keeps me out of the game, and I keep missing on these goodies. Tranny hump is another story, I will blame shipping cost for keeping me out of it. May be it can be shipped with FJ25 skid plate and radiator grill mesh to make it worthwhile.

The 25 skid plate is pretty simple with few bends. You can probably make one out of 1/8" sheet.

so they are just as rare over there to.

I think they were more common then the early 40s and from the mid seventies on with none being imported to US for the split transfer case. Three of my four FJ25s were bought with a PTO. One of those ended up in Australia. Bought a loose PTO for a FJ25 but sold it back to the person I got it from. For the few FJ25s imported they weren't that uncommon. Like Jim I would sell a PTO with a FJ25.

There is plenty of 40 pto in aus, I got a complete one last weekend .pto nonsplit case winch with chain and hook,drive sharft and mount, slector and lockout, even the wedges for under the winch for $300.
But no 25ones, so I will keep looking.

25 PTO box is the only item that's very different from a 40. That's the key piece I got from John, everything else was repurposed from a 40 for the 25 I eventually sold to Dobster. Like John's, the others I had came with the 25, probably factory install. :)

There is plenty of 40 pto in aus, I got a complete one last weekend .pto nonsplit case winch with chain and hook,drive sharft and mount, slector and lockout, even the wedges for under the winch for $300.
But no 25ones, so I will keep looking.

What has helped us out in the US is the fact there were so many PTO winches in other markets around the world. Those have may their way to the US. I have couple of split case PTOs. Seen more become available but have enough. The hardest PTO To find for me was the 61 to mid 63 PTO. Toyota was selling Ramsey PTO winches to their dealers. One of my FJ25s had Toyota PTO with a Ransey winch. Not sure if Ramsey made a PTO for the FJ25 but I know they did for the 61 to mid 63 FJ40. At some point Toyota started pushing their own winches but during the sixties Ramsey seem to be the one sold if it didn't from Japan with one.

What has helped us out in the US is the fact there were so many PTO winches in other markets around the world. Those have may their way to the US. I have couple of split case PTOs. Seen more become available but have enough. The hardest PTO To find for me was the 61 to mid 63 PTO. Toyota was selling Ramsey PTO winches to their dealers. One of my FJ25s had Toyota PTO with a Ransey winch. Not sure if Ramsey made a PTO for the FJ25 but I know they did for the 61 to mid 63 FJ40. At some point Toyota started pushing their own winches but during the sixties Ramsey seem to be the one sold if it didn't from Japan with one.
Ramsey did have a pto that went on the early 3spd tc it bolted on the back inspection cover.I had one about 28yrs ago.

i still have one of the ramsey units for my 45. i actually have both oe and ramsey pto drives...want to use the oe, but one bolt hole has been compromised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom