For Sale Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Front Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Two Old Man Emu 6000 Nitro Charger Front Shocks for Land Cruiser 100 or LX470. I used them for less than 1000 miles.
IMG_4313.JPG

I don't have any added weight and they were too stiff for me. I will be removing the rear as well but I'm not ready to spend the money on new ones.

I take it your factory's are gone, to bad they last forever it seem. I'll talk to my neighbor that asking me to restore his rig. See how far he wants to go with build and get back to you if interest is their. Any Idea on when you may do rears?

I take it your factory's are gone, to bad they last forever it seem. I'll talk to my neighbor that asking me to restore his rig. See how far he wants to go with build and get back to you if interest is their. Any Idea on when you may do rears?

I have an LX470 so I had hydraulic shocks before If he wants all 4 I may just get some $20 cheapos until I get matching Kings for the rear.

still available?

In case anyone is still interested, I have all 4 shocks now available for sale. I paid $444 new from Slee. Please make an offer

Will the fit 94 fjz80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom