||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can anyone ID the wheels on this girl?

img_2545-jpg.1485381

You the guy that backed out at 6 today? Something seems fishy with the paperwork, he says he got it in estate sale, no papers

You the guy that backed out at 6 today? Something seems fishy with the paperwork, he says he got it in estate sale, no papers

That was me, he posted fall river ma on Craigslist and in his email he changed it to Carver MA
30 min away - strange

My inlaws bought a Volvo in Fall River, super sketchy deal that they regretted. Ever since then anything I see on CL in Fall River just seems not quite on the up and up. I'd avoid anything from there, and this just reinforces it for me.

Not that there couldn't really be a great deal in the area, just beware.

I have acquired front hybrid axle from Scott (addicted offroad). He used it in his personal buggy before upgrading to one tons.
I won't be using it and posting out there if anyone interested:
- 9.5" Toyota diamond axle housing with 80 knuckles, 4 link setup and arrecho ram truss.
- diamond axle drive flanges
- hell fire knuckles (second gen) already with disc brakes and pads.
- trail gear ram full hydro
- RCV inners and outters chromolies.
-4:88 ring and pinion with Detroit locker
Asking $3500. That's what I paid for without shipping it to me in NY 11787

I can bring this to the fall gathering in oct.
Dan

I have a rust free 1994 80 series shell in NY 11787
It's in prestige condition.
Asking $350

Dan

from buying on Craigs list I've seen the location change thing. Typically it's because they post at work and the system grabs that location when it posts. They then have to change it afterwards. In the time I ran into it the post said one town and I had to pick it up at another.

Seems common.

Looking for a good condition fj60/62 hood . Also looking for 16 x 8ish rims to for on a 60 with or with out tires (33x10.5s) need to fit without spacers.
Don't know if you're still looking for a hood, but I have a decent one with no rust that I'd be glad to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom