||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checking to see if anyone has a gas tank for an FJ60?
I've got one that I pulled off my 1982 FJ-60, exterior is solid, but the inside needs some work. I don't know that it's beyond repair, but I'm not an expert. If you have access to a some (muriatic?) acid and a chain, it might be worth checking out.

All yours if you want to drive to 01054. I'll even cook up some burgers if you're coming north!

Reference post here.

I'm a noob, no pressure, just throwing it out there.

Price reduction $300
20170114_103256-jpg.1383182

Anyone for $200 - I need some space in my garage

I found a smurf blue 1982 FJ40 or BJ40 for sale in Kingston RI on Rte 1 in the Del's lemonade parking last weekend. It was total luck. I will try to post up a picture over the weekend. I called the number and the mechanic picked up the phone. It has an aluminum bed with a new engine. A little rusty but all there. Have to run but I think he was asking a little more than my buddy wanted to spend. 15k or best offer.

Last edited:
I live probably 15 mins from this truck if you want someone to look at it. I know 80's but I could go take pictures or check it out to see if it is something you want to drive up and see. You can PM me if you want me to check it out.

A 40 is just half an 80.

Am I the only one that noticed the rectangular tube spacing the front spring hangers off the frame of that Pepperell truck? The rear spring hangers are also starting to rust/crack off the frame. Might be a trail truck but I hope the buyer knows how to weld 'cause that truck needs work.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom