For Sale Hard top for 77 40 series - good condition, ready for resto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all -

When I bought my '77 FJ-40 ~ 5 years ago, it came with a 2nd hard top. This top is ready for some prep and paint, and the rain gutter needs some TLC. A solid candidate for ~ 10 - 15 hours of work, ideal for a truck that needs an undamaged hard top.

I've included a number of pics to show the current condition.

I'm located in western MA. Local pickup would be best, since shipping is expensive.

Asking $700. Pics below, and shoot me a PM for more info / offers, and more pics.
hard top 1.JPG
hard top 3.JPG
hard top 4.JPG
hard top 5.JPG
hard top 7.JPG

Price drop to $500
I know you would prefer local pick up but I live right now Metairie Louisiana it's a Suburb of New Orleans. If you have the time could you see who's in your area that would ship this to area code 70006. I know it might be cost prohibited but it's worth a try if your up to it. Thanks.

I know you would prefer local pick up but I live right now Metairie Louisiana it's a Suburb of New Orleans. If you have the time could you see who's in your area that would ship this to area code 70006. I know it might be cost prohibited but it's worth a try if your up to it. Thanks.
@CarDude, yeah, let me check into that and see what rates might be like.

@CarDude, do you have a freight company near you? Can you search for one, and then I'll see if they have a location up here and get an estimate. I'm not familiar with your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom