Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy to help if I can...except on the keg fridge...kinda hard to fit that in an 80.

Again, please remind me, and I'll pack both the red and grey bins for you at the Christmas party.

I’d love to have the winch!

Coming to the Xmas party? I can bring it to you then.

I'll take the fridge and the stainless battery tray

Will try and come get it this weekend

What flavor 6 pack you prefer?

Want me to deliver the fridge or do you have a truck?

Any ipa would be wonderful.

Coming to the Xmas party? I can bring it to you then.

I am planning to be at the Christmas party. If you can bring it, I will get it from you. Thanks, Johnny!

Free s***!!! Can deliver, want it all gone soon, else it all gets tossed.

Garage fridge / kegerator. Set up with three taps and a co2 tank. Comes as pictured. Keeps beer, soda, cider, water cold, and keeps stuff frozen up top. Have had it 5 years, have not had any issues. Center line needs to be cleaned, outside two have never been used. Still has plenty of co2 in the tank.

Would appreciate a 6-pack, otherwise free.

View attachment 2131643

View attachment 2131642

Schaller Bins. Organize the crap in your drawers. Assorted sizes. Edit:spoken for

View attachment 2131644

8274 winch. Case cracked from front end impact by a PO. Non-functional, but complete. All parts here, meaning it can be welded up and used. Restore as you wish, comes with many extras. Free.

View attachment 2131646

Fj60 stainless battery tray. Passenger side iirc. Free.

View attachment 2131645
Hey Johnnie, you willing to ship the winch?

I am planning to be at the Christmas party. If you can bring it, I will get it from you. Thanks, Johnny!

Like John Vee, please remind me ahead of the event, or else I'll forget, and it'll get tossed. I'll bring it for you.

selling my 07 lx470 for 10k. moving to a 200.

SOLD

Duralast 27F-DLG Gold battery - $80, located in Boone. Purchased end of June this year in beautiful Jersey to go 40 miles on a failed alternator. Has been in the house and charged since then. Have receipt, don't know if the warranty transfers or not, but don't need the extra battery.

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 7.47.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 7.47.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 7.48.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 7.48.27 AM.png

coming to the Christmas party? i would buy it if you were closer.

Dave thanks again sir. Nice meeting you and love the bike sir. Will enjoy riding with my kids on the trails. Love you cruisers, guy has a fleet of tasteful cruisers!

Wow, that's a screen name I haven't seen in a while!

Toying with the idea of selling my arb front bumper. $850 if it sells i will be bumperless for a while. 80 series winch bumper

Last edited:
Toying with the idea of selling my arb front bumper. $850 if it sells i will be bumperless for a while.
80 series. Winch bumper
What series?

No rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom