Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hold on to it, it'll be worth more tomorrow :)

Appears to be in the pig business ....
Has a Relic Run sticker on it too.
PigRelic.JPG

its Tyler's , tmorris1076 shop carolina offroad outfitters.... good at digging out the swine it seems. I just cant afford to be second purchaser in line in the hunt anymore.

By the time it's on Craigslist a lot of times it's too late to get a great deal. Gotta find them American Pickers style.

Can confirm, it was at the relic run with a big Carolina Offroad Outfitters logo on each of the front doors. Looked good!!

I think he lives up the street from me. Saw it up in the driveway when I was walking my dog last week and have seen other cruisers at that house. The 55 looked nice from a distance.

Not sure I want to see the woman attached to that thumb...also why mention a 'custom' 3rd row and no pics...SMH
You're assuming it's a woman

For mud only. You can buy mine for 25k. I haven't done the ball joint conversion though. I guess that is why his is 30k

SAR - Solid Axle Removal

or

IFSS - Independent Front Suspension Swap

At the end of the day, you still have a 2nd Gen 4Runner - still have IFS and still have very little room in the back seat compared to an 80.

$19K can buy a lot of 80 even with the market going up :)

For me, a mint 1st Gen 4Runner with a really nicely rebuilt 22RE maybe a close second :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom