Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please tell me its that its a 2 door obnoxious bright lime green and you bought a flat brim monster energy hat and white brokley's to wear with it
That might be mine, did it have an extended downdraft tail and did the license plate say "TYPE-R"?

Ha! He's always been the rightful owner, I just get to play pretend owner and wheel it.
That is the best, you get all the fun and hopefully not all the hassles :rofl:

I’m on the lookout for a project fj45 to use in the vineyard. Hoping to find one in the next year or two.
There was one around here not too long ago. If you search this forum you might be able to find it. It actually looked like it was in nice shape but needed some minor stuff. I want to say $12k-ish

edit. I found it

Updated last year and he still had it.

There was one around here not too long ago. If you search this forum you might be able to find it. It actually looked like it was in nice shape but needed some minor stuff. I want to say $12k-ish

edit. I found it

That one looks like it’s been resprayed a couple times? Maybe a frame repair from looking at the pics? Is that a good value? Depends on level of rust or bondo I guess?

Beware of South American Cruisers.

A 2016 Honda Civic EX-T, averaging 38 mpg, has been serving me well for the last 1.5 years... saved me about $1645/yr, based on a 260 day year driving 50mi/day at $2.5/gal at 38mpg vs.13mpg DDing the 2007 Tundra 5.8... YMMV
But you spent $9,600/yr on bourbon last year because you got to tele-drink due to covid.

edit. I found it

The guy responded that he sold it last year. Still on the hunt. Doesn’t have to run, I have it in my head a little diesel would be better for idling and chugging through the rows at low speeds for long periods of time. Open to anything.

The guy responded that he sold it last year. Still on the hunt. Doesn’t have to run, I have it in my head a little diesel would be better for idling and chugging through the rows at low speeds for long periods of time. Open to anything.

Tractor?

VanGo Garage Sale-
Guys I have the following for sale:

Military stove that use several types of fuel types, includes ALL pieces issues with stove, stovepipe, along with items I purchased separately- fuel can stand, and fuel cap spout. $150.

3- 2006 Toyota Corolla hub caps $30./ea OR $75. for ALL 3

1- Beer mash paddle, maple jars wood, I do wood working and had a guy ask me to make him one- I made 2 and do not use it. Its been in storage- $65. OBO

1- SK8 sealed mil spec travel case with durable shell and oring, similar in style, strength and finish to a pelican case $35 OBO

1- Serkirk 6”-8” STAINLESS STEEL,very expensive new, $75, never used.

PM me if interested- Josh

C334EC6A-D9F4-449C-BFBF-8F770E4D2CF5.jpeg

EF77AD0B-6E9C-418B-A290-0E06F2182304.jpeg

92786CC0-5F56-4609-867C-48485D7A72C0.jpeg

A2E8F605-621C-451B-B7A5-C7AECA0485A7.jpeg

5A8FEEFC-245C-4BB8-B207-A9F84A8A38E1.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll see if I can find a YouTube video on it for you, to help. I picked it up a couple years ago, bought the scepter fuel stand and scepter fuel cap separately, but haven’t used as my needs have changed. Its would be perfect for a small hunting cabin, hot tent, etc...

(Pending sale) Military stove that use several types of fuel types, includes ALL pieces issues with stove, stovepipe, along with items I purchased separately- fuel can stand, and fuel cap spout. $150.

3- 2006 Toyota Corolla hub caps $30./ea OR $75. for ALL 3

1- Beer mash paddle, maple jars wood, I do wood working and had a guy ask me to make him one- I made 2 and do not use it. Its been in storage- $65. OBO

(Pending sale) 1- SK8 sealed mil spec travel case with durable shell and oring, similar in style, strength and finish to a pelican case $35 OBO

1- Serkirk 6”-8” STAINLESS STEEL,very expensive new, $75, never used.

PM me if interested- Josh

Last edited:
Located in Waynesboro/Harrisonburg, but occasionally come up to Front Royal/Winchester.

Overland Pros 2500 270 Degree Awning for sale $400 with individual sidewall, its in great condition and probably the best value and largest size of any non-free standing awning for the money and this way you don't have to pay shipping! Selling because I bought their next size up free-standing awning. Includes a detachable sidewall, L brackets and hardware. Its about 8ft long put away and zipped up. Sets up in 5 minutes (less when you have two people and youre used to it). Guy lines for each segment of the awning (needed if wind is over ~12-15mph). I've had it in 20+mph winds and its done fine tied down. Take down time is about 1-2 mins, the sidewall fits in the case.
JPEG image 5.jpeg

JPEG image 3.jpeg

IMG-4954.jpg

61020178632--607EF2B1-2AAA-4FF3-AAA7-A54DB73727A6.JPG

tried to get a couple different angles so you can see what the coverage is like. Here what it looks likes in its case:
IMG_3240_Original.jpg

@chudly what else you got. I might as well just buy everything you have. Mud Ship to relic again?

@Comet, you beat me to 100 stuff again.

@Comet, you beat me to 100 stuff again.
Just in case you missed these:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom