TLCA Official 2021 Rubithon Thread (32nd or 33rd Annual - TBD) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rubithon Kid’s Raffle is packed up and ready to go!!!🤘🏻
3F8C9BCA-1028-4CD8-A8A2-5928DE8EEFC1.jpeg

Where can we park a trailer there now for this ? Tahoe side is a nogo now. Will Barker Pass Rd have any ?

Thanks much
You could call Icehouse Resort. Thier trailer parking is supposedly quite secure. I opted for that since I’ll have a bike and my full doors locked to it And of course all of my gear for the trip. It would be a bummer to have something happen so I went the best route I could find.

Thanks again Brian, it's definitely a team effort and I got the easy side, it is good to see these kinds of numbers for kids, that is exactly what the intention was years ago as a need to involve, include, & inspire the young ones. A big thanks to all the parents who bring & include the kids.

I wanted to post a quick thanks to organizers and trip leaders of this years event. Definitely a shout out to @Devil's Slide Doug, Noah and Brian who sacrificed thier time to take care of a group of mostly new people to the trail. The whole experience was 100% epic for me. Meeting some of the names and seeing the great trucks and kind people will be an experience I’ll never forget.

EPIC weekend. "Thank you" does not cut it. @razzoo and I had an amazing time. Could not have made it on that trail without the expertise of the Pryors Onur and Tom. We head East with an over abundance of gratitude.

Thanks to everyone who put it all together, from the event committee all th way down to the first timers, even the IFS guys hammering their rigs and now having the Rubicon "itch"! Is there a photo dump/album for the event anywhere?
PhilDoh!

Thanks to everyone who put it all together, from the event committee all th way down to the first timers, even the IFS guys hammering their rigs and now having the Rubicon "itch"! Is there a photo dump/album for the event anywhere?
PhilDoh!
Start one here ????? OK with me , Or ask Woodie ???

IfS Guys Hammering there rigs ? hmm

Another great Rubithon. Great to see old friends, make new ones, put names to faces, and laugh hard at all the fun times.

Special thanks to @gifu for letting me ride into the Con for some fun in the sun at Buck. :)

Thanks again to @Rubithon for stepping in and really hammering it out of the park. Great job Ross and the rest of the Rubithon team.

Looking forward to next year.

IMG_0057.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom