OEM TOYOTA PARTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know how I can replace this wire hold down on my 2001?View attachment 3182582
To begin with you need to provide the specific vehicle application and the exact geographic location of the item .

Without that you are basically calling the doctor on the phone and asking him why your arm hurts.

Good to hear from you. Is Hugo working with you as I remember dealing with him in Norwalk. Great guy.

To begin with you need to provide the specific vehicle application and the exact geographic location of the item .

Without that you are basically calling the doctor on the phone and asking him why your arm hurts.
Thanks for replying cruiserdan. Didn't get a notification via email so I also appreciate you being patient with a delayed response and my lacking description. The bracket in question sits behind the front passenger wheel well below the uca, and holds a wiring harness and the front diff breather. If you lean over the front tire and look straight down the side of the engine bay you would see it...

Thanks for replying cruiserdan. Didn't get a notification via email so I also appreciate you being patient with a delayed response and my lacking description. The bracket in question sits behind the front passenger wheel well below the uca, and holds a wiring harness and the front diff breather. If you lean over the front tire and look straight down the side of the engine bay you would see it...

Depending on the dimensions It may be 82729-60310, 82715-60810 or 82729-60160.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21-30-39 82-02 WIRING & CLAMP diagram 2001 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER.png

Thank you cruiserdan. I don't think I see it on here, but it gives me some reference when I venture into my dealership parts dept.. the Toyota parts guys aren't afraid of a challenge.

- these are exploded view diagrams from 2 different prospektives within each BOX / your getting 2 view points

- the decimal point numbers are the size spec's exactly in millimeters

- @cruiserdan pegged it

- it's 1 of 3 possible choices : 82729-60310, 82715-60810 or 82729-60160

does this make sense now a bit more ......:)

- what size HEX HEAD fastener holds this clip on a 10mm HEX or a 12mm HEX etc ?

-

20221130_120827-jpg.3182582

Last edited:
Thanks Ruben; got the lower ball joints and got 'em slapped in. Easy order, fast shipping, will be back for sure.

- these are exploded view diagrams from 2 different prospektives within each BOX / your getting 2 view points

- the decimal point numbers are the size spec's exactly in millimeters

- @cruiserdan pegged it

- it's 1 of 3 possible choices : 82729-60310, 82715-60810 or 82729-60160

does this make sense now a bit more ......:)

- what size HEX HEAD fastener holds this clip on a 10mm HEX or a 12mm HEX etc ?

-

20221130_120827-jpg.3182582
12mm hex, m8x1.25.

Ordered a new heater blower motor for my Tundra last night. Got a shipping notice on it this morning. :steer:

Thank you Ruben! I ordered the 45280-60610 ignition mounting bracket that seems to break and leave people stranded.

95 lc 80. Is this the correct PN (86336-60040) for the antenna mast with plastic cable that the antenna motor operates?

I see varying pictures of what the part number actually comes with. I need the attached cable with the mast because mine has detached from the antenna base. Motor sounds like it works fine. Thank you

Just checked, MUD1 seemed to work but only 2% extra on top of the discount everyone gets.

Hi Guys,
You might remember me from Norwalk Toyota. I am now with a new dealer and I am exited to be able to support the IH8MUD community once more.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Check out our online store at parts.capovalleytoyota.com for great deals.
Be sure to use promo code MUD1 for an additional discount.

View attachment 3150464
I noticed on your sight I can get a side mirror OEM for 2015 Landcruiser 200 and it says it has Blind Spot monitor.
Is that right because my original
Ones on there now so not have that feature.

Just tried the promo code MUD1, and "Promo code is not valid" popped up.

I think it was just 2% discount

If your a TLCA Member look in the back of the magazine and you will see Cabe Toyota in Long Beach CA.
They support the members. I talked to Roger at the parts desk. Pretty cool to see there shop to. They have an overland section in one showroom and a nice badge display behind the parts counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom