Not cruiser related.. (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C062FD86-AFCD-4546-B1A8-5CB1545250B2.jpeg

I found a new way to shovel my side walk in 2min. And both my neighbors too. I'm on a 1/4 acre lot (wide), and am too old to shovel now....

Step one, place right hand 12.5" wide tires on side walk at beginning of side walk to be 'shoveled'

Step two, drive forward to end of section to be 'shoveled'

Step three, repeat 2-4 times while moving 6" to the side each time.

Worked awesome, but I forgot to take a picture. Tread marks even provided more traction for pedestrians. Never again will I shovel the side walk.

Caution: may not work on sidewalks with signage or fire hydrants, lol.

I found a new way to shovel my side walk in 2min. And both my neighbors too. I'm on a 1/4 acre lot (wide), and am too old to shovel now....

Step one, place right hand 12.5" wide tires on side walk at beginning of side walk to be 'shoveled'

Worked awesome, but I forgot to take a picture. Tread marks even provided more traction for pedestrians. Never again will I shovel the side walk.

I'm back to shovelling. I did that last year after a dump of snow, once the rain hit they turned into long patches of ice! Lol

Thankfully I don't have a sidewalk, but if I did, I could see a little walk behind snow blower being almost worth it just for that.

I adapted the plow blade for my jd400 to fit on the kubota bucket.

Works way better, but is definitely not kind to the lawn if you go off the pavement...:lol:

I approve. Do this same thing every year, the woman and neighbours also are impressed by the flattening power of the cruiser I assume.
42AFCBE6-3039-4F7E-B450-0E6FDFF125DE.jpeg
35D96676-6BAF-4BA1-B183-AB402CB8C1C8.jpeg

I used to live at the bottom of a private road with about eight houses on it. It was never plowed the hole time I lived there. One year when Victoria ran out of salt I threw some sand down.

The first big snowfall after I moved away they were scrambling to find a company to clear it. 🤷‍♂️

06FCC02D-2E4C-47C7-B093-C0EE7C9984A3.jpeg

Just picked up these Mac Torque Master extensions. Two were not included with this 4 piece set. 7/8 @ 140 and 21mm @ 80 lbs. I’m sure these will be handy.

It would be nice to also have the 140 lb one for the Duallys but I’d be inclined to check them with the torque wrench anyway and the extra 20 ft/lbs is probably less than a 1/4 turn.

100 ft/lbs seems decent for steel wheels on the Landcruiser. It’ll be better to use the torque extensions rather than just using the 2nd click on the SnapOn impact and then a torque wrench.

What torque do you use for your steel cruiser wheels? The FSM simply says “tight”.

Anyone have experience with the Mac Torque Master 1550 impact extensions (or equivalent)?

Any dirt bike riders here? I met the owner of Kong Lifts. He designed and built a unique all aluminum lifting device for
motorcycles on a receiver hitch. It works great. He had a prototype being welded by my friend Kory over the holidays as
my trailer was being finished up. Good guy, and something of high quality made right here in BC. :cool:

Porsche $7K roof tent for their $$$$K electric car. Gotta hand it to them though, none of that fancy european
bedding good 'ol Coleman! LOL!
AA16HmPY.jpg
AA16Hp7c.jpg
AA16Hp7n.jpg

Old patina fence boards and a live edge dick shaped bar because women love phallic shaped anything. Rule of thumb, if you can sell it to a woman, the man will pay.

IMG_1817[1].JPG

IMG_1762[1].JPG

IMG_1794[1].JPG

IMG_1771[1].JPG

Apparently there's a little selective logging going on out back.

I think it's a Hawthorne tree? Kindof s***ty and pokey tree whatever it is, so I don't mind them hauling it away.

PXL_20230302_162653317.jpg

PXL_20230302_162645583.jpg

Even cleared out the twinberry (?) bushes.
PXL_20230302_162428092.jpg

They took a little maple a couple years ago. Was pretty impressive how they bucked it into lengths and cleaned up the worksite 🤣

We have chicken wire around the trees we like now...😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom