Vendor NOS 1st Generation Windshield Wiper Washer Kit comes in original parts box bench tested in A+ good working order includes Gold Plated Mount Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Year
NOS 1st Generation Windshield Wiper Washer Kit

Genuine Denso / NipponDenso

comes in original parts box

bench tested in A+ good working order

includes my :

DETAILS THAT MATTER A+
Reproduction Gold Plated Mount Bracket

$420
1700770053132.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow.
I thought I had the only original one that still worked much less a brand new one.

Wow.
I thought I had the only original one that still worked much less a brand new one.

- did you / could you open the igram BLING reel i created , and click the speaker icon lower RH corner , TURN YOUR VOLUME to the highest level , sit back and stare into the Sands of Teq-Time Rewind before your very eyes :cool:

- i have a 2nd yet to be posted RERL , more TECH i suppose , i use my little 12V full B+ amps DC portable battery , i fill the bottle with ONLY Distilled water of course , and activate the LAST NOS OEM Genuine DENSO / NipponDenso Japan Spec. complete all parts accounted for 1962-1969 California Mandate ( EWD- OPT ) spec. 40 / 55 Series including original DISCO-TECH AM Gold Flash-Back 8 remaining alive and in perfect A+ cosmetic condition & A+ electrical working order that remains in all of the Global Destination Market Regions combined ...........🌏 . 🌍 , 🌎

- globally speaking of course ......:D

- there is something that i can only describe as a SIRENS Song when i first see any UNICORN DENSO / NipponDenso anything finds me or i bump into it , more and more it seams as i continue to walk the walk into whatever the Vintage Toyota Land Cruiser path is taking me on now it sure as hell is so dam F'ing kool

below are a few special tid-bits of past unicorns on-topic thing'y that have been in my care , some i keep and collect , others move on like the above ...

nothing below is for sale , only professional mechanical artwork images to enjoy , and screen shot for your own reference resource archives , don't miss this opportunity , to have 100% period correct factory fit form and function specimen images like i am sharing below , that are harder then hell to simply google and nobody lugged a NIKON medium format Koda=Chrome color slides camera around like we all have at our finger tips now 24/7 .....

that much i can say is indeed a fact that i concluded only a few short years ago now , i collect and poach ANY retro TOYOTA Dealership Color Slides pictures some clown on ebay is hawking for hundreds of dollars ,

and

the old urban legend i heard growing up at all the various TOYOTA dealerships starting after school for the 3-6pm closing front retail counter shift M-thursday age 15 circa 1988 , was that starting in 1962 TOYOTA Amended and the Dealership Charter agreement as that do each JAN 1 since then to today ....

ALL North American Dealers were required to keep at least 1 Land Cruiser in-stock , ready to sell at all times , it also had to be stored inside the new car show room , and not ever sleep alone out in the dark and scary parking lot ....

back then ALL car dealerships , left there show room interior lights on 24/7 to lure in customers i guess , they did strange Sh#T like that and still do ,,,,:rolleyes:

thanks for letting me share :)

matt

rad cap gif A+.gif

After i had my way with it , to be the official TLCA yearly event Fall Crawl poster / banner ....:D

1701175792830.png

ORIGNAL

1701176426672.jpeg

BELOW : helping fellow member out doing his valued service here on MUD ...
1701176527115.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom