Normal acceleration or weird (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year model, what engine?

That would be pretty slow for mine.

Wow, that’s pretty lethargic. Here is a video of my ‘94 with 280k on 315s about 10mim before I started removing it for V8

Seems a tick slow. What work was he doing?

Ryan is a phenomenal mechanic and highly communicative, I'd suggest a phone call to discuss.

Seems a tick slow. What work was he doing?

Ryan is a phenomenal mechanic and highly communicative, I'd suggest a phone call to discuss.

He was saving this thing from itself. He's awesome for sure, and I have probably the longest email thread I've ever had in my life with him talking about it. It was super messed up, so now maybe it's only some messed up. I might get to go back down there Monday if he's at work. I'm sure we'll get it ironed out.

Have you tried it w/ the power button on like @thatcabledude ?

Not totally messed up, you have the elusive “D” light that many lack...

I tried it with the 2nd start on to be sure it wasn't doing that and it was worse. I probably forgot the power button. I think it's awesome that it has one, though.
I'm very proud of the D light. It's out in my avalon, so it's nice to finally see one in real life.

No worries, search here is rough, and if you haven't been around a long time you wouldn't know what threads exist.

Thanks. I didn't just search "slow". I guess that would have been a more direct route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom