New Member #638 Andrew J. Sánchez Meador (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome our newest member, Andrew @bi0m3trics, to CopperStateCruisers.

Andrew resides in Flagstaff, and he has a 1994 FZJ80 w/ 2" Ironman4x4 Lift, TRD wheels w/ 285/70-17 Yokohama Geolanders. Please tell us more about yourself and your truck.

Steve

Last edited:
Welcome Andrew and post some pictures of your ride.

Welcome aboard! Post some pics,

Thanks for the welcome guys...
The top two are pre-lift, and the rest are post-lift.

PXL_20230708_183413072.MP.jpg

PXL_20230708_183448756.PANO3.jpg

PXL_20230902_212354869.MP.jpg

PXL_20230927_005142737.PANO2.jpg

PXL_20230927_005534381.MP2.jpg

Welcome Andrew! I’ve seen that pretty 80 around town. Great pics of some familiar landscapes.

I suspect you have had a repaint? Otherwise, it looks too good😉🤩

Thanks for the kind words @Pitch. She's beautiful to me! I am fairly sure the passenger side was repainted at some point, as the carfax shows an accident that impacted the rear passenger side door and fender and I can see some overspray on the inside of that door. Additionally, the paint looks good from a distance, but she has age issues (don't we all) on the hood and such once you're up close.
She's in the shop now (Ascot) as I got tired of trying to chase down a starting issue. They think they have it resolved and I should know Monday afternoon. Very likely the neutral safety switch, albeit she wouldn't start in park or neutral. Definitely not the battery, terminal, fusible link, ignition or starter. There was no OEM alarm, but a s*** ton of useless aftermarket alarm stuff in there they removed for me, and I was just fed up chasing that electrical gremlin down.
Hopefully you'll see her back on the road once I'm back from California next week. Maybe with some vinyl stripes if I can get my act together.

Welcome to the club Andrew!!!!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom