New Italian Leather Steering Wheel Covers in Oak (Tan) and Grey (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is Brown the only color available?

I am in the process of finding the correct shade of grey, but for now, only Brown is available.

I have a 97 LC. Seems like there's foam of some sort under the leather, correct? Mine is so worn that some of that material is damaged as well. I think I would have to get a used core with this cushioning material still in place, then re-skin with this kit, correct?

Yes, that would be the easiest route. Granted, you could build up the missing material with another material like foam, RTV, or a wrap, but who knows how good that would look/feel.

Does anyone have any grey factory OE leather laying around they could send me? PM me if you do. I only need a small scrap of it.

I’ve added all the names to the list on page 2.

Count me out, just sqeezed some grease out of my elbows and in the process found out my wheel is not that bad afterall, Good luck and thanks!

Will the holes for the stiching be prepunched making it easier to stich? Just makes everything look consistent

No. But I can run a leather wheel along the edges which will put a dimple every few mm or so. That’s what I did with mine. You can see them in the pictures I posted.

Interested - please add me to list. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom