New FZJ80 owner N.Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
not new to toyotas, and I've been lurking on Mud for years. Picked up a new to me 94 with 190k miles.
Since I picked it up:
Rebuilt birfs, one had a nasty seal leak
Built a roof rack
Built the stealth front winch
Built a stealth swing out carrier
Ome front springs with stock rears and 1" spacers.
Rancho rs9000s
295/75/16 bfg Ko2's
On board air system with viair comp/3G tank
Stereo upgrades.
Ironman adjustable caster bushings
New trailing arm bushings.
And whole lot more.
Also now own a 91 parts truck I will be selling parts off of. I bought it mainly for the seats and interior trim.

Looks good! I'll have to research that sticker "Texas Overland". Where abouts in N. Texas are you? I'm in Ellis Co.

Your rig is looking great and is close to the direction I'm headed with the '97 that I'm working on. Details on your rack, winch install and spring changes would be interesting. I'll look to see if you have other threads on them.

Good looking truck!
And here I thought I was I was bad at posting... 11 posts in 5 years!

Nice rig. I like the stealth bumper mods. I'm down in freestone co. Soon to be relocating to Tyler area.

Howdy! Nice truck pardner.

A warm Mud welcome :flipoff2:

Welcome! That's a sharp lookin rig! It's good to see other North Texans on MUD.

I am in Richardson. Have a few cruisers myself. Welcome to the right type of addiction.

Very nice looking Rig. Welcome Back

Your rig is looking great and is close to the direction I'm headed with the '97 that I'm working on. Details on your rack, winch install and spring changes would be interesting. I'll look to see if you have other threads on them.
I'd be happy to provide any info I can. I do not have any build threads on my mods, but I do have some detailed photos.

I'm over in Weatherford. I recently got the addiction. Good to see other addicts to share the needle with.

That is a very nice looking truck.

Welcome from lurker to full blown awesome. Love the mods, flare less would make that truck POP! :flipoff2:

Very nice! Would you mind confirming what wheels you have?

Thanks,

WJR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom