New F & 2F carbs (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CMustard- the carb is from an 87 fj60. I sent you a PM.

Marshall, any news on when the carbs will be in. You have my contact info so just let me know and I will send payment. Thanks.

Container is due in New York on July 28th. From there it has to get through customs then to Charleton and then to me in Greenville, SC. I'm still thinking the first week in August.

I'm in too.

I will take one too. 2F, no fuel return needed. I can pay now if needed to reserve one, or after you get them in, whichever. just let me know.

Thanks.

Okay. They arrived in port today. Customs has them currently. Should have them late next week.

I cannot tell you whether you should pay now or later. I will say I have a very big list to go through.

Troll, put me on the list for one. I have a late model 40 with NO smog.

You have just been PayPal'd.

PayPal'd for 2 carbs referenced in post #283. Couldn't figure out how to change the QTY and pay for both on same transaction so I payed in 2 different transactions.

Cant wait for the new carbs to show up. Like Christmas in August.

Kerry

Carb for a 1969 F

Hey, I'm looking to get a carb and distributor combo for my 1969 fj40 with the F engine. I have no smog on it, the vacuum lines are capped, and the FJ has an original cable throttle. I'm at normal altitude (sea level-ish). What kind of timing should I be looking at for this?

What's the eta for this kind of setup?

Thanks!

Bryan

Last edited:
Paypal sent

Marshall,

I sent you a payment through Paypal.

thanks!

Paypal sent. Sent separate paypal for fuel return.

Can't wait.

Hey, I'm looking to get a carb and distributor combo for my 1969 fj40 with the F engine. I have no smog on it, the vacuum lines are capped, and the FJ has an original cable throttle. I'm at normal altitude (sea level-ish). What kind of timing should I be looking at for this?

What's the eta for this kind of setup?

Thanks!

Bryan

You will have to replace your throttle cable if it doesn't have the adjuster nut type end that fits on the carb.

Carbs are due to me on Wed. So There is a 90% chance I'll be shipping out this week.

Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Carbs are in. This is Version 2. Very few mods were made other than castings being cleaned up and a few tweeks. One thing that has changed is th way it's packaged. No more me having to send it in a box within a box. Now it comes in a single box incased in styrofoam. Makes a nice presentation. I'm working all weekend on getting everyones carbs out that have paid. I'm sorry for all the delays.
IMG00106-20100813-1108.jpg
IMG00105-20100813-1107.jpg
IMG00102-20100813-1104.jpg

Marshall,

I'm hoping that you have an unspoken for carb for a 78 2F. The current carb is a desmoged Asain. I do have the fuel return line and would like to retain it. Can you id which version I should get?

My pig (Chester) thanks you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom