@woody not sure how much of this you want reporting on but i’ve had a few messages generated from my new ad today and they all come into my dm inbox with the same message title re:[Parting etc] then my ad title name.
I see how this is automated, and the contact seller link automatically loads that title name — but for me at the end of a week i’ll have a dozen or two messages all with the same title, makes a bit challenging to see and recall what each person messaged me about, any reason to un-automate that step and have the inquiring individual include a title to the message that would probably be different between each individual? I see they can probably delete that automated title and type in their own but who’s gonna do that haha.
I can obviously deal with whatever outcome you choose but if you’re still in Beta with this and keeping score, its sort of a nuisance for us “parting out” guys— for any one else with a sigle item its probably a non issue.
~Ash