For Sale New 12v or 24v Koito fog lights (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6FB61574-832A-491B-8E34-F0596A47E9D9.jpeg
93DFC31C-AA13-478A-8D99-728651217B31.jpeg

These are great period correct lights for 60/62’s!

Our friend recently got his rig back from getting a full 12HT rebuild and intercooler install... and our rectangular fogs installed. :cool: The weather is turning and nothing melts snow and ice quite like bright halogen fog lamps, so you get home no matter the temps and visibility. We have several flavors available here: KOITO FOGS
166EF23C-862E-49F3-B5CC-4699BE6120BE.jpeg

Why buy these amazing lights from us?
  • We do not just resell these NOS fogs like some others. Each lamp gets a full work over to perform the absolute best. Just like Toyota demanded. We studied how the originals lasted over the past 30+ years and designed improvements based on our research.

• Each lamp gets majorly upgraded using our proprietary grounding terminals which provide a dedicated ground at the lamp to ensure full brightness for the long run. This allows you to wire the lights in a modern way and get performance other Koito users can't touch.

• They are rewired using the highest quality automotive 16ga wire and each Koito wiring harness is upgraded to accept US style H3 bulbs. This allows for easy repair in the future and expanded lighting options.

• They are upgraded to use sealed OEM terminals for weatherproof operation!

• We left no stone unturned.

• Want black housings instead of chrome? Talk to us about custom cerakoting!

Bump for the sexiest fogs in town. :grinpimp:

Do you have Yellow lenses back in stock?
Which ones are you looking for? They all have yellow lenses. :D
Ok, not true. We do have one pair of JDM clear lens fog lamps that we haven't listed yet.

3F84D897-E5B5-4AB1-AF58-7E939E2F2585.jpeg
AEC1DCA2-5AEF-44B6-AAF9-0BDD308720F4.jpeg
5B4EF761-BD60-47C4-8365-71F57C9AA838.jpeg
D78FCCFF-632C-40AF-91BB-702150DE0933.jpeg

Keeps vintage rigs looking vintage!!!

Yup, we have those with the white covers in stock. :)
The FJ60 fog switch is uber hard to find. I believe Matt sells reproductions. Or you can convert a FJ60 rear defrost button as well. @63FST sells some awesome reproduction decals.

Yes, that's actually my decal -- he bought some from me & I have more for anyone interested.

@red66toy -- I am working on a comprehensive post for 40 series fog decals and should have a picture heavy thread in about 1-2 weeks. Thanks for waiting patiently-- the results will be worth it IMHO.

Will be in touch 👍

Yes, that's actually my decal -- he bought some from me & I have more for anyone interested.

@red66toy -- I am working on a comprehensive post for 40 series fog decals and should have a picture heavy thread in about 1-2 weeks. Thanks for waiting patiently-- the results will be worth it IMHO.

Will be in touch 👍
Excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom