For Sale New 12v or 24v Koito fog lights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump for a great pair of amber fog lamps!

Sold! Beautiful pair of upgraded lamps will be headed to a happy customer. :cheers:

If we had fog here I’d have these on my rig(s). But it’s usually only about 12% humidity around here.

If we had fog here I’d have these on my rig(s). But it’s usually only about 12% humidity around here.
Ha, yeah we dont get tons of fog but we do get a lot of dark rainy days so these are nice for then as well. :steer:

Hey all! We have two new sets up on our site. One 180mm circle set with white covers and another rectangular set with black covers. Both have been upgraded to a better grounding system and high quality wire. Both sets are running 12v 55w Koito bulbs.

DSC03048.JPG

Image from iOS.jpeg

DSC03056.JPG

Are there any photos around of the lights with white covers installed on a 60? Love those.
I can put the covers on my 62 lights so you can see if you like. Or drive on over and we can mock them up on your rig so you can see! :D

892FE4F5-CF8C-4769-ADFE-C9AEEBD19C54.jpeg
The lights will now come with sealed Sumitomo connectors, just like the original Toyota lights used.
Super happy to have finally sourced these. They can come with loose matching connector or a pigtail if you need.

White covers:
white covers.jpg

Photo courtesy of @thecadefire :grinpimp: .
CADE2678.jpeg

Current stock is two sets with white covers and one with black covers.

Our rectangular fogs are back in stock! Swoop here
Customer sent us this photo of them on his 80 :cool:
image4.jpeg

I know this is a fog lamp thread, but that Toyota quality seal decal would make an awesome t-shirt.

I know this is a fog lamp thread, but that Toyota quality seal decal would make an awesome t-shirt.
We actually made a hoodie with that as a prototype! Maybe we should make a shirt instead :D

Another set carefully upgraded and ready for adventure! Does your rig need some beautiful fogs? :)
CB493426-7358-4AD3-90CB-205FBEC7043C.jpeg

A set of our lamps on a beautiful Prado:
AC2887F2-FCAC-4433-83B1-6D7DA51FDA99.jpeg

Just finished a set last night!
0EAF3091-D6DE-4371-82BB-562A06F9CEC3.jpeg

Scoop them here!

If you have an ARB bumper, we can also include free mounting bolt spacers to make a perfect and secure attachment. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom