Need help on pricing for sale

Hello,

I have a 1989 FJ62 with 240,000 miles on it. ARB suspension and rack, everything runs and functions properly. Minimal to no rust. Just trying to get a ballpark on what should be asking for it? Thanks for your help!

OSS

SILVER Star
Great interior, no dents in body, good running engine, very minimal frame rust, good tires, good body paint = $30K

$13K if it’s looking kinda worn out and engine/drivetrain is sketchy.

Used car prices are insanely high right now for any used car, so I suspect you could sell it for a good price.

Though gas prices are starting to put somewhat of a crunch on prices for the average joe. The people who have money to buy “collector” cars likely don’t care about fuel prices.

BaT (Bring a Trailer) prices are soggier right now than a Mississippi tee shirt in August, so your truck may not command what it would have a few months back. Pix would help us figure out your truck.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Hello,

I have a 1989 FJ62 with 240,000 miles on it. ARB suspension and rack, everything runs and functions properly. Minimal to no rust. Just trying to get a ballpark on what should be asking for it? Thanks for your help!

i think its worth this many boxes of parts if you part it out .........

1654545514280.jpeg

Last edited:
@ToyotaMatt I cannot believe you would suggest such a thing!
Not to be a smart ass, but more for your information, I didn't know ARB made a suspension for it? Did you mean OME?
Your cruiser is worth alot right now per @OSS post.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Not to be a smart ass, but more for your information, I didn't know ARB made a suspension for it? Did you mean OME?

without any photographs of any kind it's kinda hard to speculate 🤔

i was being the smart azz

Devils Paw 80

SILVER Star
ARB makes OME.

How about some photos of this FJ62? Sounds like it's worth a lot-maybe $20K+ (?)

Depends, In Dallas- Plano area the market hasn’t cooled.I get offers every week. These buyers know it’s like a carvette,gto,Mustang. Gas not as important as driving a classic and something few have .These classics make a statement and it’s all about the ride. If people are worried about the gas that much, that should not buy any classic antique. That’s not to say I don’t hate the gas prices today but it won’t effect me buying more classic cars.

without any photographs of any kind it's kinda hard to speculate 🤔

i was being the smart azz
Is your crystal ball broken?😁

Post some pics of your rig, any history while you own it etc. if you post it on CL you will get a lot of flakes and tire kickers so be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom