NE Georgia swap meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey dude I plan on going too. Can I hitch a ride ? I live in Pickens. Just a hop and skip from Mauldin. I don't snore too loud , don't mind getting dirty, follow directions well, am a good scavenger and take a bath at least once a week!!!!! Hows that for a application for riding priviledges????? Let me know or drop me a message. 864-898-4321 thanks

That's cool with me. Do you want me to come out and get you or do you want me to pick you up on 85 some where?

Last edited:
It was rough this morning! I car pool with this guy and he had to drag me out the bed with some rope. 8:00 classes suck ass! Well I guess I'll see everyone tomorrow. Have a good friday fellas!

"why am I so thirsty this morning, when I drank so much last night"

Matt

Equipment Check

ok here is a list of equipment that I have put together for tomorrow, if I've forgotten anything just add it in.

Cruisers
Cash LOTS of Cash
Coolers and Coolers of adult beverages
CB's or Radio's
Designated Drivers

See ya'll in the morning! :beer:

sup fellas,

i'll holler at j.p. or richard or somebody b/c i need a ride....

should i just show up at the house around 7? (i think that 7:15 is way too early to leave, btw...)

malphrus

haha, no sir...........630 we are meeting at waffle house at 7 for breakfast............. call us here at the house malph. we will be watching the tourney tonight....

ClemsonCruiser said:
haha, no sir...........630 we are meeting at waffle house at 7 for breakfast............. call us here at the house malph. we will be watching the tourney tonight....

Wishfull thinking.

Leave it to the old guys to be on time and the Mafia to be late. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom