My FJ45 LPB Huckleberry Hauler (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Brother, 31 years and out....

Hey Mark,

I thought we had had a conversation going. Just checked and I see it was back in Dec. 2017. We p'med a little bit, talked job stuff and then 45's. Life has been busy but I'm trying to get the restoration back on track. I desperately need to start the build thread. Maybe tonight. But I'll definitely need some adult supervision :rolleyes: from the MUD community as I start the reassembly process.

Alright, off to the garage to get some 45 work done! Stay Low and we'll talk soon!

Ken

Ken, let me know if I can help..I'm no expert though..

Regards
Mark

Huckleberry hauler had to earn its keep by doing a little work yesterday.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yes, one of my favorite times of the year. Mainly for the Maters!!!!

"Only two things that money can't buy.."

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Thanks, it was a chilly morning at 6900'. I think my heater motor isn't putting out max speed. Maybe some good cleaning or a new motor...here's a few more.

Love freshies and pics Mark. Check the resistor on the motor after checking the switch and connections.

Thanks Paul, it just doesn't blow as good as my others. I'll check both items and pull apart for some cleaning of the squirrel cage. These original motor rigs do love the cold and so do the drivers....

I'm also thinking of going back to the original black rims.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yeah I’m thinking black on my ‘63 FJ45 but went with gray on the ‘65 FJ40. Your truck is so sweet it can run with either IMHO.

Yes, I need to pull everything apart. I'm sure it has not been apart in fifty years.

Nice pics.

You could try having a look at the top side of your heater core. When I took mine apart there was so much fuzz/seeds accumulated over the years it was like a horse blanket on it restricting most of the air flow.

I had the same issue. You should be able to pull the rubber boot off between the heater and the fresh air intake and get a vacuum in there to see if you have build up, and see if it solves your problem without taking too much apart.

Thanks, it's a cruiser play day tomorrow so I'll start there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom