My FJ45 LPB Huckleberry Hauler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nolan, I'll save you a grey set. No, I've redone one truck and I think that might be it...I'm like you and many others. Patina, Patina, Patina....for old 097. :)

Mark,
I’d be interested in a coral set if you have more.

Ken you got one, I'll pick them up tomorrow.

Hey Ken, were you able to find one of the grey round plugs for the door? No big hurry but I may start working on replacing the rubber on my Windows when it gets warmer.

Hey Ken, were you able to find one of the grey round plugs for the door? No big hurry but I may start working on replacing the rubber on my Windows when it gets warmer.

Yes I have it sitting next to where I charge my phone. I just suck at getting things shipped out. I will get it to you.

I hear ya, no problem. I should have all the chain covers tonight..

Does your truck still have the cupped washers on the transmission tunnel cover? Mine were missing and I'm not sure how they were oriented or installed. The parts diagrams I've seen on IH8mud aren't much help.

Last edited:
No, I only have a few extra in my bolt bin.

The ones on sage are under the tunnel so I'm not really sure. I didn't assemble that. Maybe JP would know. I think they are hump down under the lip of the tunnel but don't quote me.

OK, got the chain covers today. Not as many as I thought but everyone that wanted one is OK.

I have 1 Coral and 2 grey left.

I'll shoot you guys that wanted one a pm.

Mark

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got some new OEM shocks installed today.....need to replace the brake lines too. Shocks are most likely original. Not bad for 50+ years..brake drum screws still in place...

I'll be watching and maybe hit you up for numbers.

Just cleaned the outside while I was putting the new shocks on... They work great, smooth and no leaks..someone had painted the face black at some point..every FJ45 I have purchased has had these Warn M47C's..

Last edited:
The hubs look great Mark! I’ll take a set of the coral chain covers if there are any left.

Thanks,
Michael <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom