Builds My 78' Barn find FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a full size 43 will be in the stable soon:)

Yeah no kidding. Are you dropping hints?

I'm not intentionally dropping a hint, but with that said I would enjoy a 43 for sure!

I found these on Diecast Direct website. They are the most affordable to buy from. They will ship combined orders and for smaller orders it is $4.95 flat rate.

I'm not intentionally dropping a hint, but with that said I would enjoy a 43 for sure!

It’s like a Lays potato chip, just can’t have only one...I know one for sale in TX. :smuggrin:

Nice sunset :smuggrin:

@73fj ,

I ain't gonna hit ya..........ahhh the hell I ain't! - John Wayne

McLintock!

Good stuff

I added some 45 swag to my collection this week. I’m afraid my addiction is spiraling out of control.

I added some 45 swag to my collection this week. I’m afraid my addiction is spiraling out of control.

View attachment 1905802

Nice, but if it makes you feel better you could phrase is as "I got another piece of swag to maintain my addiction so it doesn't spiral out of control" kinda justifies it that way.

I got something similar the other day, just for addiction maintenance purposes.
20190217_081653.jpg

Pat,
I give no pretense that my addiction is anywhere near under control! I also have one of those shirts on the way. Did you purchase yours from Reefmonkey?

Pat,
I give no pretense that my addiction is anywhere near under control! I also have one of those shirts on the way. Did you purchase yours from Reefmonkey?

Well, I tried. Sounded good🆒

Yes, I think that's where. I have too much on my mind, can't remember much of anyting for sure these days!

That’s nice - where did you pick that up?

Jon,
I think he is one of your club members. It's James @jamesurq of Reefmonkey. He has a listing in the vendor section that will link you to their Etsy store.

Thanks for the shout out folks! Also looking at those shirts, I can see that the detail is lost somewhat versus the canvas prints, I have one tshirt that i got as a sample that's slightly better than what I'm seeing in your pic, but we'll see once they've been washed a few times. I want to be 100% sure you're happy if you buy something from me.

In response to that, I've just made available an all over print version of that same shirt (prints into the fabric rather than onto the fabric) it's a LOT more money, but it's a North Carolina based company that does it for me - and they do a damn good job:

Also, click below to see the other stuff something like 150 items. Double check it's actually Reefmonkey you're buying from, Etsy has a tendency to cross advertise :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom