Builds My 78' Barn find FJ45 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dual fuel means it burns Coleman fuel or unleaded. Conversion to propane is possible with any Coleman white gas stove. And readily reversible. Even expensive unleaded is far cheaper than propane in 1 lb. bottles, but.. you can refill those 1 lb. bottles at home.
How vintage? Look for the month and year stamp of manufacture. Just like Land Cruisers. Congrats on the bargains.

@HelloKitty65 the lantern has a date code of 12 so I believe that is January of 1972 the stove is March of 1984 .

I made the trip down to the Talladega National Forest for the SSS, (Southeastern Swine Soiree). I had a terrific time and made some new mud friends. The weather was good after the rain stopped. The temps were cool, the foliage was vibrant and the fellowship was warm and inviting. What more could fellow hope for in a Cruiser event. Thanks @wngrog for putting together a great event! I’m already looking forward to next year.

A0341377-7CDA-4555-B966-D5A2F43BCFC9.jpeg
86BF250A-8BF2-48E3-9FB0-9C7923732139.jpeg
197B28F5-42FE-4158-B0EC-379B4D9E2977.jpeg
44D31DF9-0AB8-4241-B5A1-4A937794B0DA.jpeg
6BF253F2-D982-4B83-85EC-120C9552A708.jpeg

I just hate y’all missed the food. It was unreal. I’m still having meat sweats.

View attachment 1829262

Nolen I hate that I missed it as well . But I probably earned a gold star from my cardiologist. That taco looks delicious! ! I'm sure Jerry's smoked shoulder was off the chain. I almost stuck around just for a taste .

It really sucks when you get more mud on your truck after you wash it, than there was on it before you washed it!

3B240A3A-7692-4769-AAB1-5BFB516FEBCA.jpeg

To all of my Mud brothers and sisters,
As we enter this season of giving thanks I count each of you as a blessing in my life for which I am thankful! I hope you all will have a blessed Thanksgiving celebration with your families and freinds.

Michael B. <><

As we enter this season of giving thanks I count each of you as a blessing in my life for which I am thankful! I hope you all will have a blessed Thanksgiving celebration with your families and freinds.

Michael B. <><

Same for you, blessings to your family.

Glad to know you. Next time you have to blast off to Michigan I hope we can meet up! If I pull off a southern loop trip this winter I will give a shout.

Michael B. <><

Same here Michael! Blessings indeed.

I haven't checked this thread in a while. Good to see you went on some awesome trips and glad Sampson brougt you back home!

@troopie Thanks Mark ! That 12HT is performing like a champ . I really enjoy driving the 45 immensely !

Merry Christmas to all of my mud mates! May your holiday season be richly blessed!!!

Merry Christmas to you and family!

And to you too my friend! Looking forward to seeing all my new friends again.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Michael! Have a great day my friend!
:beer::beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom