For Sale MUST SELL: 1985 FJ60 $4,000 (DENVER, CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vehicle has been in my family since 1985. Must sell by the end of the week. Body has some rust, nothing that can't be fixed easily.

20170117_115151_resized.jpg

20170117_115200_resized.jpg

if i was in your neighborhood, id be knocking on your door.

exactly what im looking for right now.

can we get it to canada?

can we get it to canada?

Oh

can we get it to canada?

Oh yeah! She'll make it to Canada. Keep her at 75 and she'll do just fine.

can we get it to canada?

no issues getting across the border, I've sold 3 or 4 rigs to Canadians in the last few years and they had no issues getting the rig home.
I don't think they used an agent either, they did the paperwork themselves.

just short my passport..let it expire and havent been inclined to cross boarders lately.

whos willing to drive it up?

no issues getting across the border, I've sold 3 or 4 rigs to Canadians in the last few years and they had no issues getting the rig home.
I don't think they used an agent either, they did the paperwork themselves.
they bought before seeing in person? and came to pick em up?

they bought before seeing in person? and came to pick em up?

lots of pictures and good communication, IIRCC the border needed a faxed copy of both sides of the title 72 hours before crossing.
@RockDoc he brought 1 across a couple years ago.

I'm afraid I don't have any free time if you are looking for someone to do the run for you. The paperwork and such for bringing one across is simple though, since it's >15 years old there is no need to deal with the register of imported vehicles, just need to get copies / faxes of the bill of sale and title to the proper authorities a few days ahead of time. (both US and Canada Customs as I recall, it's been several years). If you search importing a vehicle on the Canada Customs site, and exporting on the US site, you should be able to find all you need. I've brought 2 project trucks across the border, in both cases getting lots of photos lead to taking a trip to check them out before making the purchase and bringing them back on a second trip after the paperwork was taken care of.

@3_puppies you can check out how the 55 is coming along here: The slow progress of Spot the Pig progress is slow, but it is coming along.....

Last edited:
Can you post some pictures of the rusty areas? How are the drop rails and such?

How many miles are on it and is it desmogged? Is it a long-time CO truck?
Do you have any service records?

I'm traveling for work, but could detour through Denver on my way back home to Durango.

Thanks.

P.s. the more information you can post here for everyone to see, the better chance you'll have in selling it quickly.

Edit... drip rails

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom