For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

underneath car

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.JPG

So I got more info on the LX570:

Starfire Pearl with dark grey leather, 66K miles, Luxury Package, 2 owner car, rear air suspension repaired in 2015, front brakes replaced in 2016, new battery in 2018, recent 60K service. Full records with all service performed at local Lexus dealership. No reported accidents. Underbody looks very clean. Only flaws I see: few minor dents/scratches on body and wheels, airbag light on (owner will address before purchase), small leather tear on back of 2nd row, yellowing headlights. Otherwise, a nice looking vehicle.

Looks like I will be pulling the trigger :) View attachment 1676974View attachment 1676975View attachment 1676976View attachment 1676977View attachment 1676978

Looks a bit rough for those miles. Also it is NOT air suspension.

Sorry, meant active suspension. So think the exterior is too rough? What do you think about interior and underneath?

A red 14 w/ 36k miles that was also CPO'd recently sold for $49k in Houston. Unless you gotta have that particular 200, I wouldn't even consider it until the price started with a 4. NADA retail on that is $47,xxx, and I have a difficult time paying more than NADA quotes (they're generally the highest), but I've also missed out on a couple 200 due to my philosophy.

marketShark; JohnJB; most excellent. Thanks!

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger on a 09' Black on Tan LX570. 130k miles, one local owner and around 40 service records at Lexus and Toyota. Zero rust underneath. Really great condition, interior looks new, well taken care of. OTD cash price of 23k. My negotiation skills were on point...if I was not afraid of someone grabbing it out from under me...I would have played the long game and could have probably gotten them down another 1k. Also leveraged Manheim Auction data (credit goes to @Mogwai for providing login...I credit you with saving me at least $1500) and the radiator flaw (took $1,000 of the top for that) in this age of 200s.

I am now proud owner of 200 series (in addition to my DD 80 :)

Private party sale.
2013 @ 63k miles.
Seller showed me a CarMax purchase offer of $41k, (so I had to pay more than CarMax would)
Paid $44k + TTL.
In central Texas from day 1.
9 months CPO remaining (transferred to me from when seller purchased it).

Sincere thanks to marketShark and JohnJB, and everyone else who's been posting prices .... as I would have overpaid for the black on tan 2 weeks back. I passed on that one and this one popped up.

Also I was considering the 2013 in Memphis area but saw the Public Service Announcement on MUD from 89cruiserfj62, so I appreciate that info as well!

200series.png

Last edited:
New leftover 2017 sitting on my local dealers lot with a price listed of 74k

Color is black

2016 LC Black/Saddle with <40k miles sold for ~$59,950 in Austin, TX recently from a dealer - I missed it by a few days... :( No pictures or other information available, other than clean 1-owner carfax.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
I bought a Silver 2013 with 45,000 miles for $49,000. Includes 100,000 mile Premium warranty. Perfect records. 1 owner. The owner told me his nanny drove the LC most of the time to cart his kids to school. He had 6 other excellent vehicles at his Cali mansion and took care of his toys.
I drove it from San Diego to Austin last night. It’s truly an amazing car to drive.

Today I bought a 2008 Red Salsa Pearl LC with tan interior from San Antonio and I live in Austin. 90,600 miles and I paid $27.5k from private party. It was serviced at Toyota and just had water pump and tensioner replaced. It has a warranty good until 114k miles or March 2020. Prior owner paid $3k for the 4 year warranty. Leather looks new since had sheepskin seat covers and second row never used due to owner being in his 70's (no kids).

Been looking for a silver 200 - willing to go with the LX570 or LC - located in CA
Current options:
1. 2015 LX 570 - $49.8K - 43.7K miles
New and Pre-owned Vehicles | McCaddon Buick GMC

2. 2015 LX 570 - $53K - 29.8K miles - CPO
2014 Lexus LX 570 - Colorado Springs, CO - Lexus of Colorado Springs - AE4161757

3. 2015 LX 570 - $54K - 37.9K miles
https://www.glendalehyundai.com/vehicle-details/used-2015-lexus-lx-570-570-JTJHY7AX3F4167855

4. 2014 LX 570 - $46.9K - 54.9K miles - CPO (BEIGE)
2014 Beige 4WD 4dr Lexus LX 570 for sale in San Rafael - JTJHY7AX4E4134927 - Lexus of Marin

Not seeing a lot of private party sales - any ideas?

Thanks for all the help.

I happened to go by the Mcaddon ones yesterday. Out of my price range but good shape clean rigs for sure. They are not a volume dealer but they are good ol boys. Could probably work them down a little.

Selling my 18' LC...1300 miles, bought new in April....Job requires me to move to Germany in a few months and it's too complex to export. Terra Brown Interior, Blizzard Pearl Exterior...in Irvine, CA (Orange County). Clear title.

PM me for details. New condition, everything looks and smells like the day i bought her. Garage kept, $2400 XPEL front clear film (Seamless).

IMG_3581.JPG

Anyone know if a mud member had this vehicle?

Used 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale | Selinsgrove PA | JTMHY7AJ8D4016411

Curious as to why it was traded with tasteful mods.

Definitely looks like an enthusiast's rig.

However, buyer beware on this one. The truck looks great, but the undercarriage is a rust bucket. I inquired about it a couple of weeks back. They sent the photos and I had to decline my interest.

Photos of what I'm talking about:
IMG_5041.JPG
IMG_5042.JPG
IMG_5043.JPG

If the frame and rear axle look like that, you can bet your ass that KDSS valve is ate up with rust.

Such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom