Monthly Meeting - March 7th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wife, baby, and I will be there....marshall should I bring the horse shoes, don't wanna tear up your yard, so let me know.

My girls and I will be there. (that's 2.5 people for food)

Chuck - I gave you the Adopt-a-Highway tools awhile back to give to JP - can you please bring those back to the meeting?

Chuck can't because believe it or not he did what he was supposed to and actually delievered them to me :grinpimp: but I will bring them

and now for my turn - Steve can you bring my engine stand unless you are still using it and if that is the case no worries :cheers:

Chuck can't because believe it or not he did what he was supposed to and actually delievered them to me :grinpimp: but I will bring them

and now for my turn - Steve can you bring my engine stand unless you are still using it and if that is the case no worries :cheers:

Thanks JP! Yup - I'll bring your engine stand! Thanks for letting me use it!

Hey while we are all swapping stuff. Who want's to pick up the club canopy. I've been stepping all over it. Also have the tubing bender I'd like to give up after JP cleans it up.

Hey while we are all swapping stuff. Who want's to pick up the club canopy. I've been stepping all over it. Also have the tubing bender I'd like to give up after JP cleans it up.

I can use the dremel I borrowed from you to clean it up; that is if I remeber to bring it back :hillbilly:

Capt'n Jim is due up tomorrow with Cousin Bill. I just spoke with him and he and Bill are
in. :grinpimp:

Sorry I missed this one. Up here on a working weekend and got carried away with late night drinkin' and all day workin'. Got lots of stuff done around here. Looking forward to coming up next time without a work list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom