Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was nice to see everyone today. And great to have a couple new members join us.

Thanks for pulling this together. Hope we keep them going...

I'm all for these get togethers. Right now I'm living in Mayview, MO with Wife an Kids still in Jefferson City. It is hard for me to not see them on the weekends. Once the family is under one roof and life settles, I'll be at as many as I can be.

Hey it was nice to get to put some faces to the names here on the forum.. We'll be at the next meeting for sure.. Maybe we can even drive the cruiser at that time. Some place we can reserve a table may be nice.. We got in trouble for not going through the Joe's line when we tried to come say hi to everyone. I have not been here yet but may be a cool location to meet
Overland Park, KS - Rock & Brews
See ya all next time..

Cars and Coffee is also on 2/25 at Rosana Square, 8-10. Could meet there and then grab lunch somewhere.

Rock and brews parking will be tight. Anywhere in prairie fire will be. Tanners 143rd, Nick n Jakes 135th, twin peaks 119th...

As an unofficial member it doesn't really matter to me. Hoping to have my bumper and OEM wheels done by then

How is the seating at Tanners, Nick n Jakes or twin peaks, do any of them have an area where we can all sit together?

Some scenery is better but all of them have places for us.

I sent all my paperwork and fees into Peggy and she confirmed my TAC membership. :bounce:

Did we ever decide on a time & place for 2/25? Anyone going to cars n coffee?

@1MAC good idea. Price point is a tad higher there if it matters.

Better cougar hunting, though.
Best beer they have there.

IMG_4865.jpg

I plan to make it to the cars & coffee, but Rosey has a concert Saturday afternoon, so I'll have to miss lunch.

Confirm date and address please. I see three on Google maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom