SOLD Montana, 67 FJ45LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Not mine.

Edit: Wasn't mine, is now.

Screenshot_20210902-160232_craigslist.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn’t look too bad. It’s nice to see there still out there! I’d like to have the rear seat out of it and the brackets!
Notice the SD40 in the back!

Yeah, that overhang on the front looks too large for a '67?
Yes, I believe the visor/overhang stopped mid year 1966. Also, mid 1966 was the beginning of the gas filler door which this also does not have.

Body doesn’t look too bad - that’s where the LVs can get pretty expensive to restore. Interested buyers wouldn’t want to buy sight unseen though. Looks like it was originally red based on some color inside the tailgate. Confusing the ad says several engines and transmissions come with it but nothing in the photos, and no info on whether or mot they’re original to the truck. Otherwise plenty of hard to find pieces in there still, not too many LV-specific parts you’d have to seek out. Price is probably reasonable relative to the few project LVs we’ve seen sell the past year or so. I guess you’d say high for what it is but someone is likely to pay it so…

@Mtntopper . Did you ever go look at this one?
No, but I do own it now. Supposed to pick it up this weekend. The heat turned up fast on that one. I got into another site-unseen bidding war with some phantom that drove the price up to $18k, no discussion, take it or leave it. It was not available for viewing either as the other guy was all-in sight-unseen. I went for it, I'll see what I bought this weekend when I get there. Lots more to come on this one...

No, but I do own it now. Supposed to pick it up this weekend. The heat turned up fast on that one. I got into another site-unseen bidding war with some phantom that drove the price up to $18k, no discussion, take it or leave it. It was not available for viewing either as the other guy was all-in sight-unseen. I went for it, I'll see what I bought this weekend when I get there. Lots more to come on this one...
Well they seem to growing popularity. And given there’s not too many left in existence, I can see why. Regardless, congratulations and will be looking forward to your build.

Congrats on becoming part of LV madness! Looks like its pretty complete so hopefully no surprises on the rust situation - did you find out what the deal was with the drivetrain? Is the original engine/trans coming along for the ride? Post lots of pictures when you get it!

stop by on your way home, I'm right off the interstate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom