Moab May 2021 TAC trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Thinking we need to go back to Moab. The bar is been raised...

40052F9C-8454-4D5B-8CAD-B09BC4538A1C.png

the winch line looks secondary the main line holding is under the tires or flat to the ground. I've always kicked myself for not going on the last trip. would sell my soul to make it happen sooner than later.... don't tell my wife, big contract out of town for 2 weeks. all work no play... cruiser's loaded for anything and everything that can happen, work and/or play.

Who is interested in going in Middle of May 2021?

Looking at calendars, is there a better arrival/departure dates for everyone? Josh gets out of school on the 7th. How about the 12th - 22nd timeframe?

looking at the KOA, looks like there is a few camping sites for that entire period, and lots of camping cabins and other things available.

or we can look at other places....

Last edited:
In. In. IN. I'm in!!!! Me, me, I'm in!!!!!!!!! Ditched the baggage so no reasons to cancel last minute now!!!!!!

Did I mention I'm in?.....

I'm in....

Hmmm. Set deadlines usually push one to complete a project.

Sounds like we have enough people interested to make this happen.

I would like another opinion of places to stay. Anyone able to spend a couple hours researching places to stay?

k

I dont mind looking at a bunch of other options like airbnb or house rentals too if people would like to see those options. Would be Saturday before I can sit down and carve out a couple of hours as I have commitments every night this week (boys, volunteering stuff, etc.).

Will set calendar reminder for Saturday morning and post up some more options if that's an avenue we want to explore.

I am fine no matter what we want to do. KOA suits me too.

@FZJ80 I appreciate you taking time to do this....

I like the KOA; however, they did not appear to have many openings for camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom