Moab May 2021 TAC trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Kelly.

Time to act! Need your help getting this done.... Awesome strange news here.

2021 TAC trip is going to stay at Slickrock. May 12th - 22nd.

I talked with the manager last night and the website is not accurate, you can try to reserve online and see if you can check out - usually it will not process he says.

Here is the deal, they are adding onto their park, so there is a bunch of spaces - small ones with power that are not on the website. There are also more tent camping available. So, if I get back to him quickly, today, he will slate us for those spots and they will be together.

Since I need room for my trailer, I just reserved a pull through site #35. Site 108. Plan for Rob and I to use same big pad and it is near the tent camp side.

So, what do people want? Here is the curent list.... Do you just want a tent, or want site with power/water?

McCartney (Vet) power/water
Morse power/water
Colin (vet) power/water
Erik Power/water

We can always cancel, but what all do you want?

@cjmoon @SammyT96LX450 @DEW1 @DLPDLP Who else?
I’m still working on permission. 5 month old at home is adding some to her side... not sure I’m willing to make the drive with 4 and 6 year old.

Ill be tent/car camping if I make it.

Last edited:
I’m still working on permission. 5 month old at home is adding some to her side... it sure I’m willing to make the drive with 4 and 6 year old.

Ill be tent/car camping if I make it.
I plan to break down on day 2,4,6, and 8 with a minor issue, that I would like to hire Grey Industries to fix. Do you mind coming out to help?

I plan to break down on day 2,4,6, and 8 with a minor issue, that I would like to hire Grey Industries to fix. Do you mind coming out to help?
Ditto...birf rebuild needed on day 2, 5, 7, and 9...

Does the club cover Pit Crew expenses?

Does the club cover Pit Crew expenses?

Refreshments yes... Let me check the fine print

*does not cover submaritime exposure

I mean that’s part of my argument for the last CO trip. It does help for sure. But now 3 to 1 vs 2 to 1, tiny Terrorists. Makes a difference. Younger the more volatile.

Update, got Morrison site 50 and have reserved 3 more.... I will pay for them all and then get reimbursed later.

FYI, this might be a great year to go to Moab because they just banned any large events there!!!! My point is we won’t be surrounded by cockroaches like last time.

FYI, this might be a great year to go to Moab because they just banned any large events there!!!! My point is we won’t be surrounded by cockroaches like last time.
Yep, I was thinking the same! I saw the new legislation, and covid has cancelled some of the larger jeep events too recently.

Just to confirm, I am in. Will be trailering out with my buddy Josh from work.

Due to an upcoming promotion that one of us will most likely have to commit too, we would be coming out on the 14th.

Looking forward to this!

Hey everyone, I would love to be able to make the trip out if there is room for me and potentially my roommate? We would be tent camping and do not need any special accommodations. I really enjoyed wheeling with the guys that make it down to the Ozarks in October and would love to explore the trails in Missouri this spring/summer as well.

I would most likely leave on the 14th and get into town on the 15th. What trails do you all plan on doing and is there a rough itinerary?

Hey everyone, I would love to be able to make the trip out if there is room for me and potentially my roommate? We would be tent camping and do not need any special accommodations. I really enjoyed wheeling with the guys that make it down to the Ozarks in October and would love to explore the trails in Missouri this spring/summer as well.

I would most likely leave on the 14th and get into town on the 15th. What trails do you all plan on doing and is there a rough itinerary?
Looks like we have a couple options for you. I have two spots open

No official plan yet. Looking at the list, most everyone can do the harder stuff, but I would assume we would break in smaller groups as well.

Rob - pull through reserved under Holloway navajo 35' 108
kelly pull through - reserved under Holloway (same)
josh - with Kelly (reserved) under Holloway (same)

Morse - morrison site power/water - reserved under Holloway site 048
Colin morrison site power/water reserved under Holloway site 047
Erik morrison site Power/water reserved under Holloway site 050
Extra morrison site Power/water reserved under Holloway site 049
Duane - camping he reserved site 118
Duane Friend Matt he reserved ???
Culpepper - camping he reserved site 121
Extra 1 - camping reserved under Holloway site 120

Looking at taking the crawler out. Who's taking more hardcore toys? @2fpower, you taking the FTOY?
I'm definitely trailering the 80 and pointing it at everything...4.10 gears being installed in the Yukon as we speak...

Hi guys!
Man I sure wish I can swing this. Not certain regarding a project conflict with Pabst/Miller in LA. Pabst bought the Miller plant and has a buttload of projects happening.
I'd love to take my boys Ian and Christopher (11&14) with me in the 21Tacoma. May 14 for a week?
God I need this.

Looking at taking the crawler out. Who's taking more hardcore toys? @2fpower, you taking the FTOY?

It is an option.... it is not street legal, or titled even, so that might be an issue. Planning on taking Utah and Yoda and the camping trailer.

I was really looking forward to this trip... have been dreaming of Moab for half a decade, but unfortunately was acting stupid in the Ozarks and hydrolocked the still mortal 2UZ. I would ride along, but I can make my brother's graduation now so I will be attending that. Does anyone have auto transporter or broker recommendations? I am looking to ship my cruiser back to Atlanta. Also didn't get too many good pictures, but here they are for your entertainment. Walked every crossing we did and already crossed this one earlier in the weekend, but there was an unforeseen hole that swallowed my passenger side...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom