Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome, hoff! Discount told me to go there... I dismissed... But now, they are.....remissed....

Awesome, hoff! Discount told me to go there... I dismissed... But now, they are.....remissed....

Lol thats funny!

No Tom? I thought he was a possible?

He was a possible but now, out.

If you do stop in ouray, the timberline deli is probably the best food!! Get the pastrami Ruben! Or sitting rooftop at the ouray brewery watching all the wheeling traffic is one of my favorite places!

I miss Ouray already.
Ditto to John's food and beverage recommendations! If you encounter drunk Harley fags that think they are hilarious randomly yelling on the roof top, just ignore and enjoy everything else awesome about the experience, especially the view!

They just have to yell and play pretend badasses since when they get back to their cubicle on monday, their tps reports are due. You dont want to mess up those tps reports, you will get yelled at by your 5 bosses.... As he is getting his ass reamed by his boss thats 15yrs younger than him, he will think back to yelling at some hippie chick from that ouray rooftop to show us your titties while high fiving his fellow bros and pounding ipas. "I would totally do a burnout out of here with my loud piped, purple sparkle painted hog and off into the sunset with my bitch on the back of my ride" then he remembers that he needs the health insurance and needs the salary to make payments on his wifes hyrbid bmw crossover pile of s***..... so he sucks it up and takes it from his boss josh, and thinks a head to next years annual colorado "hog invasion" when he yells at a red runner with an exo cage rolling into ouray from that roof top that "his truck is fixed with wrenches and not chop sticks, toyota fag!!" and high 5s his bros again while slamming down an ipa that he doesnt even like the taste of.

Ps his bitch would get kicked right the fxxx off that hog if her damn legs touch the saddle bags again.....

Ps#2 probibly not because divorces are expensive so he will pretend he didnt see her touch them

They just have to yell and play pretend badasses since when they get back to their cubicle on monday, their tps reports are due. You dont want to mess up those tps reports, you will get yelled at by your 5 bosses.... As he is getting his ass reamed by his boss thats 15yrs younger than him, he will think back to yelling at some hippie chick from that ouray rooftop to show us your titties while high fiving his fellow bros and pounding ipas. "I would totally do a burnout out of here with my loud piped, purple sparkle painted hog and off into the sunset with my bitch on the back of my ride" then he remembers that he needs the health insurance and needs the salary to make payments on his wifes hyrbid bmw crossover pile of s***..... so he sucks it up and takes it from his boss josh, and thinks a head to next years annual colorado "hog invasion" when he yells at a red runner with an exo cage rolling into ouray from that roof top that "his truck is fixed with wrenches and not chop sticks, toyota fag!!" and high 5s his bros again while slamming down an ipa that he doesnt even like the taste of.

Ps his bitch would get kicked right the **** off that hog if her damn legs touch the saddle bags again.....

Ps#2 probibly not because divorces are expensive so he will pretend he didnt see her touch them
That made my day.

Ps his bitch would get kicked right the **** off that hog if her damn legs touch the saddle bags again.....

No words how much I love this group.

Just because......

Ginger.jpg

New spare tire day isn't as exciting as new tire day, but still exciting. Wheel delivers Monday.

20170630_140446.jpg

The Harley guys aren't as bad as the JK guys were last year.

IMG_20160809_184654093.jpg

A bunch of country club yuppies going through their adventurer by day and conqueror by evening phase of life. Sitting in otherwise cool little restaurants sipping whine with their skeletor wives featuring accessory dogs, spreading out enough to take up half the restaurant, and treating wait staff like trash. All the while comparing their $80k catalogue purchased, bolt on, dealer built JK's. "Oh, I see you went with white.... I decided on blue." Reliving the "extreme" trails they did that day.

Every once in a while one would see what I drove up in and ask things like... "Will that even do the trails (roads) here?" "Yes" I would reply. "But not all of them, will it?" -Yes. All the while amazed I would even attempt such trails my 4runner! That guy had a YJ on 31's....

Took me a couple minutes before I gave up

We are in Ouray from the 9th thru the 23rd, and will spend a nite/two in Moab on our way home...save something easy for us on Monday the 24th :) (will have the GX)

As someone who has a house that backs up to a decently busy street, ill take the occasional yuppie in JKs blasting rumors by fleetwood mac over some harley fags full throttle "im angry cuz my dick wont get hard anymore" assaults evreytime the light changes green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom