Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

goals yj on 31's are bad ass

Only worth explaining because I like to make fun of stupid hashtags.

I forget you do have teenagers.

By this time next week I should be in Lincoln, Nebraska. I'm getting anxious.

Gappy: #dumb :flipoff2:

Joe: first time that phrase has ever been said!

This is from PYS II, 2010. I didn't realize you had your 80 this long.
Looks a lot different but also doesn't.

PYS Tour II 002.jpg

Washita.

PYS Tour II 001.jpg

I bought it specifically to make PYS 2 since I missed the first year because of an incomplete rig. Took it to pep boy's and put some 33's on it, threw a DVD player in the dash and called it ready to wheel. I never even intended to keep it, I just wanted to go on PYS.

And now I'm an 80 guy.

I just cant believe you have had it all this time without a proper baseline done to it!!

I just cant believe you have had it all this time without a proper baseline done to it!!

I didn't even change the oil. I did install the OBA before that trip too now that I think of it. That and the DVD player seemed more important than the oil change.

I'm not a very good 80 guy.

The OBA came in handy under the pavilion when the monsoon rolled in and we all wanted to get the f.uck out of there!

Weatherman says it'll be 100* every day with no chance of rain. Looks like it was a good year to get the A/C fixed 100%

But it's a dry heat.

Almost completely packed, are we there yet?

When it's over 105, it doesn't matter what the humidity is. It's hot.

Took the 80 out for a nice long drive today after doing some more work on it. Not nearly as much wind noise as expected, and AC is blowing cold. There is still plenty I could/should be doing, but I think at this point it's as ready as it's going to be.

Back on page 6 you said "80 is as ready as it's going to be"
Then you tore it apart.
Are you really done this time?
Hmmmmmmm?

Are any of us ever really "done"?

I saved the inner axle seal and knuckle rebuild for last because of how much I hate that job. Found more stuff that needed addressing when I was doing that job as always seems to happen.

Then my wheel showed up 3 days early so I got to fiddle with more things once I finalized my spare location.

Mechanical are as done as they are going to be. Now starting to stage things for packing. With no camping stuff I'm finding all sorts of foom.

good in moderation. I passed out on someones floor from too much foom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom