MizzEighy 40th Anniversary build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is the Washington is her property? I was stationed in Bremerton for awhile and lived in Silverdale for a year after I got out of the Navy. Also I grew up in Oregon, part of my heart remains in the PNW.
Oh cool, we love it out on the Peninsula and my Brother Jeff lives in Gig Harbor so kind of on the way to Bremerton and Silverdale. We really like to go hiking out past Silverdale on the Olympic Peninsula. I live in University Place so just this side of the Narrows Bridge, and my Daughter bought property out past the RoyY in McKenna, it's about 5 acres, really nice spot! What part of Oregon did you grow up in?

Oh cool, we love it out on the Peninsula and my Brother Jeff lives in Gig Harbor so kind of on the way to Bremerton and Silverdale. We really like to go hiking out past Silverdale on the Olympic Peninsula. I live in University Place so just this side of the Narrows Bridge, and my Daughter bought property out past the RoyY in McKenna, it's about 5 acres, really nice spot! What part of Oregon did you grow up in?

Little town named Boring.

How did I just now find this thread?!

Watching with interest and much love.

Got the brakets in for our new awning from Bowfin and slapped it on, going to be really nice in the rain and at the ocean!

i-5cLm6hs-X3.jpg

Our latest add on... Next up trying to find a new drivers side seat belt(tan), anyone know where to maybe find one? thanks,

i-kJhnG7v-X3.jpg

MizzEighty chillin in the evening light...

i-wX6Ld5b-X4.jpg

Your 40th is absolutely gorgeous! Brings back memories, I miss mine!
Thanks!!! Grab another one if you can find one, before they get even harder to find.

Thanks!!! Grab another one if you can find one, before they get even harder to find.
Been trying to. I don't want to spend $30k+ on one that someone else built up to their taste. If I can find a neglected rust free one that I can restore I'll definitely grab it up in a heartbeat!

Been trying to. I don't want to spend $30k+ on one that someone else built up to their taste. If I can find a neglected rust free one that I can restore I'll definitely grab it up in a heartbeat!
They are def getting hard to find and the prices are getting crazy. I just love the classic look of the 80, great rigs! Good luck on your search Brother!!! take care

This one just hit BAT!!!

Our latest add on... Next up trying to find a new drivers side seat belt(tan), anyone know where to maybe find one? thanks,

View attachment 2922741

View attachment 2922741

I don't know if your seat belt is toast but if it just needs new springs or belt...try safety restore. They are pretty fast. Seat Belt Repair Service & Airbag Module Reset - Safety Restore - https://www.safetyrestore.com/

I don't know if your seat belt is toast but if it just needs new springs or belt...try safety restore. They are pretty fast. Seat Belt Repair Service & Airbag Module Reset - Safety Restore - https://www.safetyrestore.com/
Thanks for the info, the belt itself is ruined so maybe they can help, I'll give it a try. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom