Builds Mississippi Delta Beast - 1974 FJ-40 Rescue and Rehabilitation (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A buddy and I were burning giant mounds of brush on his ranch that we cleared, doing it the country way by dowsing in diesel and hitting various spots with a propane torch.

I saw he had an old air compressed fire extinguisher, asked if it was clean.
Filled it with diesel and all of a sudden we were spraying light duty napalm 45’ away. Worked a treat…

Just an idea.

a tar baby.

That takes ya back….

A2576F48-465E-4A0F-B71D-2A7DEFD5A434.jpeg

No chance. Beast lives on. Mostly to annoy Nolen.

In the most amazing turn of events ever, this one made it back to Tilda Bogue without a list of stuff that is broken!

Brian took it straight to the airport after the last day of duck season and I picked it up Monday and took it to 49 Tire to replace the clapped out KM2s.

Tires came in today and I went to get it. Dropped my 200 for an oil change and took the Beast to lunch and the Auto Parts place.

I topped it off with no-corn (10 gallons) and added some Sta Bil to cover the rest of the pump gas in there.

Now it’s tucked away in its storage spot. I’ll keep cranked and driven when it’s “40 weather”

Went with Toyo MTs this time. I always liked how these looked on Weenie 3

IMG_8098.jpeg

IMG_8099.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8103.jpeg

IMG_8105.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_8109.jpeg

I got some decent doors if you want em ? I like that 40, firstly cause its got character, secondly cause it loves you.
This thing does not deserve nice doors.

Nice vs. Decent , I will rephrase, I have some doors that are not rusted out or rusted much at all however some po decided to weld the tops to the bottoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom