Michelin tires and Toyota steelies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free to a good home. (Must be a member of this group.)

Five 225/75R15 Michelin X Radial and stock Toyota Steel wheels. All are in good shape. I have had them for years and I'm tired of looking at them. I could use the room.

20161230_102849.jpg

20161230_102829.jpg

Is there a toyota specific shop that can bolt these on for me?

Hahaha. I got a flat tire yesterday and almost posted up and asked for recommendation on a tundra expert shop.

Anyone have the cable that you hook up to the odb3 port to scan the barcode on your new oil filter. My maintenance required light didn't go out after baselining the oil.

Spicy!

Anyone have the cable that you hook up to the odb3 port to scan the barcode on your new oil filter. My maintenance required light didn't go out after baselining the oil.

Super kangaroo expo supply in australia has a lc specific one for the low price $669.99 plus 120 s&h, little pricy but you need the right barcode scanning tool to complete that baseline!

I know how to reset that light.
I'll put on my Toyota mechanic shirt and tell you.
Only 78.50 an hour.

Dang Tony. You better move that decimal to the right!!

That's just the price I give to get your attention.
Once I pile on the extras, fees, related charges, shop supplies, consultation and gratuity, you can just hand over the title to the supra!

Can i bring you my parts to install for a full warrenty?

Absolutely.

I Warranty all my work.

Just drop off your truck, pay a large deposit and wait for my call when it's done.

Jeez guys... Let's stay on topic for Scott here!

Scott, I know these are free, but could you read me the date codes on the tires? Measure tread depth at the center, inside, and outside of each tire, at for points around each tires circumference and send pics of each measurement with today's newspaper in the background.... In fact a video may be better.

Then can you ink the tires and roll each one on a large piece of paper so I can identify uneven wear?

Also, I live in Chicago. Can you drive them to me. I would come get them but I don't own a car (I care about our planet...). I just want the tires so I can resell them.

Serious question.

Were the tires stored with winter air, or summer air?.

As the seasons changed did you adjust the air accordingly?

Would you be interested in painting the rims prior to delivering them? I will double your asking price.

These do include Center caps and lug nuts, right?

Scott, you need new friends.

Yes, he does, I mean, you hardly ever communicate with him.
You should be ashamed.

You should come to tech day to pick them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom