Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gotchu. Well, lemme get over this cancer thing, and get the FZJ-buggy out of the hock (which is looking AMAZEballs BTW).

I'm digging this momentum from these new names! Thanks guys! Seriously! propose and do what you feel is necessary! We've had occasional good turnout over the years but nothing that lasted, so everyone here is open to new suggestions and ideas!

Can't wait to get well and meet some of ya'll!
Look forward to meeting you Eric, but more importantly we’ve all got you in our prayers!

Is everyone still ok with Trim Tab @ 6pm tonight?

Did y'all meet? How was it? How many attended?

I'm in if I'm around

I'm a no vote on GT

Isn't that where Cahaba used to be? If so, parking is HARD there.
Remember guys, this is not a drinking group with a Land Cruiser problem. It's a Land Cruiser group with a drinking problem.
I have always felt that meeting in an establishment that has a mart-style parking lot for EVERYONE to park beside each other so we can SEE each others rigs.
When we all sit inside all night drinking/eating, it tends to not be about the reason we're getting together. And that has been a lot of the issue with this Birmingham community in my opinion. It needs to focus on WHY we're meeting.
These meets can be once a month. let's find a place to gather around rigs. Like at the Alabama Overland meetings. We sit around the trucks for an hour before we go in, eat, then come back out and hang out as we casually leave. Billy's off Liberty Parkway, we park on the outisde gate along the road.

Remember guys, this is not a drinking group with a Land Cruiser problem. It's a Land Cruiser group with a drinking problem.
I have always felt that meeting in an establishment that has a mart-style parking lot for EVERYONE to park beside each other so we can SEE each others rigs.
When we all sit inside all night drinking/eating, it tends to not be about the reason we're getting together. And that has been a lot of the issue with this Birmingham community in my opinion. It needs to focus on WHY we're meeting.
These meets can be once a month. let's find a place to gather around rigs. Like at the Alabama Overland meetings. We sit around the trucks for an hour before we go in, eat, then come back out and hang out as we casually leave. Billy's off Liberty Parkway, we park on the outisde gate along the road.
Billy's at Liberty Park would work for me. I'm coming from Crestline Park.

I'm good with Billy's.

Eric when do the monthly AO meetings at Billy's happen each month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom