Maul Criuser........ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sarah asked if she could paint a few things and I sad "sure" not fully understanding the impact of my statement...:lol:
colors1.jpg
what was that.jpg

A job of this magnitude takes it's toll...:lol:
fuel.jpg
reminder.jpg

Some quality under-hood time:
howsitgo.jpg
nightgame.jpg
IMGP4247.jpg

Sarah asked if she could paint a few things and I sad "sure" not fully understanding the impact of my statement...:lol:

Dan,

Your "description" over the phone didn't hardly give the "artist" enough credit :D :lol:

Like you said, if you two get lost on the Rubicon trail we should be able to track you down easily enough by reading the colorful marks on the rocks :steer:

:lol: Can't say i've seen a purple axle before......or pink springs.......or a paint scheme quite like this one!

For some reason though i kinda dig it, keep it up mate! :D

I've seen it in person, and it's tastefully done.:D

Now I want to see how the house is decorated!

:eek:wow thats alot of keystone..................

:hillbilly:yuk.

It's really not that bad...

After you've had a few Keystone Light actually tastes pretty good!

:eek:

:flipoff2:

-o-

Believe it or not, they make wine in Egypt. It's really, really bad. But like my dad says, after a couple of glasses, it tastes pretty good....:cheers:

Now back on topic; adventures with spray paint.:hillbilly:

on a serious note, Dan, what were you sitting on in the engine bay? That is the hardest fawking motor to get to because of sheer size and height. I am always worried about breaking the radiator mounts just trying to get in there.

X2 ... tight place lot's of stuff there and I'm always worried not to hit something important when try to sit in the fender with one leg inside ..

on a serious note, Dan, what were you sitting on in the engine bay? That is the hardest fawking motor to get to because of sheer size and height. I am always worried about breaking the radiator mounts just trying to get in there.

I am sitting where the air cleaner housing mounts. I removed the air cleaner assembly to make room. I climb in very carefully over the radiator and I place my feet on the frame rail.

Looks purdy! Did the longer brake lines work out?

All that Keystone was to chase that one Schlitz down!

Exactly!

Some "friends" gave me a 6pack of that stuff for my birthday (I saved the remaining 5 for you) :lol:....:doh:

:hillbilly::grinpimp:

interesting approach to the fender flare holes. I Considered paint matching, pin stripes and finally settled on the bedliner method. Family and friends thought I was loco painting my "nice new cruiser" with a roller. They would have said the same about the stencils.

The "sticker method" was actually invented by the Juane Tobascofish clan. His daugthers used Barbie stickers to cover the holes in his 80 a few years ago. :lol:

forget about the keystones... who is pounding all of that dr. pepper?

seriously though, i love the personality of that truck already... awesome!

Some "friends" gave me a 6pack of that stuff for my birthday (I saved the remaining 5 for you)

You'd better hurry Rick. The remaining 5 are disappearing rapidly.
-B-
6-Pack.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom