Maul Criuser........

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Maul Cruiser........

The El-Cheapo build of my wife's trail-beater is about to begin......:lol:

Stand by for the play-by-play as we ready for Rubicon.:eek:

Our starting point is a 95 80 that is a bit less than perfect and I suspect it may get worse with wear....:D

I have named it the "Maul Cruiser" because the dictionary defines maul as to handle roughly or beat severely.....:grinpimp:

D-

Last edited:
at least you got a source for parts............... looking foward to it, and reports from the 'con. best of luck.

Last edited:
Ok, so who else read that as "Maui Cruiser" and was thinking CDan was going to Hawaii and taking the cruiser on the back of our hard earned parts $$$ :flipoff2:

cruiserdan

Not this one... it's a bit rough....:lol:
Copy of IMGP4002.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't wait to see you torn in two by your competing desires to build a "cheap" wheeler for the wife and to replace, tune, paint, buff, shine, balance, true, adjust, tighten, torque and restore every single teeny tiny thing on that Cruiser.

Case in point: missing flare section - replace yes or no? Ha ha, I already know.

cruiserdan

I just can't wait to see you torn in two by your competing desires to build a "cheap" wheeler for the wife and to replace, tune, paint, buff, shine, balance, true, adjust, tighten, torque and restore every single teeny tiny thing on that Cruiser.

Case in point: missing flare section - replace yes or no? Ha ha, I already know.

Are you stalking me?

You are, aren't you.......:flipoff2:

With your knowledge, and parts access, you'll have that thing on the Rubicon in no time! As long as you don't get too anal-retentive on everything.:D

My parts have already been shipped right?:doh:

Oh this is going to be fun :D

Can't wait to see it in person in June :steer: - Get those parts I ordered shipped and then get busy with the build already :wrench: :hillbilly:

OGBeno

www.olc4x4.com
GOLD Star
I have a distinct feeling that I will be called over to the CDan residence for the heavy wrenching...luckily, if Dan gives me too many el cheapo beers, I can just walk home.

:lol:

I am, after all, very good with a BFH...

:p

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star
Christo on the Datsun fork lift is funny.

Dan-That actually looks like a decent Cruiser. Get the flares off now, get some metal on the sides and corners, and a Slee 6 inch lift. They you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom