Massive Liquidation of AISIN Water Pumps, Slave and Master Cylinders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the 135 mm the diagonal measurement?
If so then I will take one.
Thanks.

Alright, I'm a dolt. I have no clue why I measured diagonal but sure enough I did :D

They are 95mm x 95mm which is the same as all the standard Toyota fan clutches. Let me know if that changes anything.

20180103_190534 (Medium).jpg

View attachment 1603672 View attachment 1603673 I was in town for Christmas. It looks like they let anybody into this place.

Lol, the old shop. Man I miss that place!

The building and land are actually for sale, I joked about moving the business back that way. We had some crazy times there :D

IMG_3451.JPG

@mderrick, recognize that guy on the left? Can you believe that was 17 years ago? Oh, and can you believe I have those half doors you were working on that day? :cool: That is JRam (he's got a full buggy these days) painting the spring perches on my FJ40 build circa 2001.

The doors are sitting in my garage.. I think I will need to rock thematisch summer in the new 40.
@cruiseroutfit you need to move back there! It would be awesome!

Hmmm, then whose half door project did I inherent? They have been stored for all these years. Thinking Trent T? Or perhaps something Spunky was building before Paul May bought his Cruiser? I'll have to ask him in the morn.

If it wasn't such a commute for the guys and myself I'd consider it. Check out how it looks as of late: http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/1425-S-Jefferson-St-Salt-Lake-City-UT/6200563/

Thanks for the orders guys!

We just had someone call for a CLN60061N (CMT-012) and I lost you when I transferred the call. Give us a buzz :D

Thanks for the orders guys!

We just had someone call for a CLN60061N (CMT-012) and I lost you when I transferred the call. Give us a buzz :D

Found him :D

I'm getting an undeliverable email info@cruiseroutfitters.com. Said the domain is bad.

I'll try again in a bit. Or call if I can manage to write my list down before I do.

Dan

Hmmm, perhaps check spelling. We've had a few dozen emails to the info@ domain this morning and I just sent one from my phone's person email and it arrived? Feel free to PM if it won't come through.

Capture1.JPG

Hmmm, perhaps check spelling. We've had a few dozen emails to the info@ domain this morning and I just sent one from my phone's person email and it arrived? Feel free to PM if it won't come through.

View attachment 1607186

I'll bet one just came though. The email in the first post of this thread is missing a "t" so no matter how many times I copied it....

Dan

Whats the dimensions of the non fan clutch fans?

Clint

Great question! I measured them and meant to put it on here. They are the same OD fwiw, I'll get that tomorrow!

I'll bet one just came though. The email in the first post of this thread is missing a "t" so no matter how many times I copied it....

Dan

Doh! Thanks for catching that. I see your email and we'll get it rocking tomorrow.

Hey Kurt, I am putting a H42 behind a 3FE in a 1992 FJ80. I have a JDM LHD clutch assembly for it. Saw this thread and was curious if any of your "on sale" master or slaves would work in that configuration.

Also, on a side note you have a clutch that would fit in between those two too?

Thanks,

Matthew

Hey Kurt, I am putting a H42 behind a 3FE in a 1992 FJ80. I have a JDM LHD clutch assembly for it. Saw this thread and was curious if any of your "on sale" master or slaves would work in that configuration.

Also, on a side note you have a clutch that would fit in between those two too?

Thanks,

Matthew

Did you mean to say a JDM Right Hand Drive setup?

Did you mean to say a JDM Right Hand Drive setup?

Well, I am not sure if it is a RHD or LHD clutch pedal assembly, but it is the proper pedal bucket for an 8x series vehicle. JDM is probably not the proper description, but it is a non-US spec clutch pedal assembly for an 8x truck and I am using it to install the h42 into my 92. And I need a clutch master for it and a slave for the H42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom