Massive Liquidation of AISIN Water Pumps, Slave and Master Cylinders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, I lied. Last one!!

WPT-001.JPG

AISIN WPT-001 Water Pump (OEM Toyota Part Numbers: 16100-59155/16100-59255/16100-59257)

Applications:

These fit 2L/2LTE/3L/5LE diesel engines in LJ7x, LJ9x and other various Toyota models. Feel free to email your VIN and we can verify fitment or search using the OEM numbers provided above.

Retail on these is $110+ from Toyota - SOLD OUT, NOW AVAILABLE RETAIL ONLY

Last edited:
@SteveJackson, I just added more stuff that is in your world. LMK if you want to add some to your order.

Email inbound Kurt. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sweet, got it. Everything should be able to ship tomorrow.

So it looks like the water pump for the 3B is one "without" the fan clutch just to be sure i did some checking. Might grab one of those from yah to have just in case haha

Last edited:
I'll send you a message with a list .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Is the 135 mm the diagonal measurement?
If so then I will take one.
Thanks.

135 is the square dimensions, it should fit most standard Land Cruiser fan clutch (viscous coupler) offerings.

So it looks like the water pump for the 3B is one "without" the fan clutch just to be sure i did some checking. Might grab one of those from yah to have just in case haha

Correct, non fan clutch model. Let me know, would love to send you one or 5 :D

I'll send you a message with a list .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Sweet, I think there is only one part number that is likely all gone between Steve, Federico and Beno.

Free forklift fan blade with all orders today :D

Bah i have a fan clutch so i wont be picking up one sorry Kurt

No problem. We have plenty of the fan clutch variety as well, they are just a bit more money :D

Hey Kurt...

I bought a 3B water pump a while from you a while back for a an engine w/out power steering. Will these work with a 3B having power steering? I'll take two if they do.

Thanks guys, everything ordered over night is getting packed this morning.

aisin_fed.jpg

aisin_kris.jpg

aisin_onur.jpg

Hey Kurt...

I bought a 3B water pump a while from you a while back for a an engine w/out power steering. Will these work with a 3B having power steering? I'll take two if they do.

So long as it doesn't have a fan clutch. I'm just doing a rather low level EPC search but it appears there are two 3B pump variations, with or without fan clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom