March 4th - Breakfast/Wooly's Ride (1 Viewer)

What do we want to do Saturday?

• Breakfast and talk Cruisers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in. Im not sure if I will make it early or be at breakfast but I'll be there.

my mobile is 615 eight three 8 68 two 7. someone text me when you guys are heading to the park and Joel and I (and whoever else is there early) can head back to parking lot to meet up. Looking forward to it!

I'm fine with just meeting at park, since 1/2 the people need to bail at noon we could do lunch after the ride for those that are still around.

I'm fine with just meeting at park, since 1/2 the people need to bail at noon we could do lunch after the ride for those that are still around.

Yep that was my original thought too Roger - wish I could join you guys and hang all day! I think they do hamburgers/hotdogs up at woolys around lunchtime at the main building.. but don't know if it's a sure thing.

In years past we tried to put together Saturday meet and rides but when the weather is decent to many have scheduling issues, that's why we stayed with evening meeting during the week.

Ok what time do you want to meet at Woolys if we grab lunch after?

I'll be there at 8am.

Y'all have fun, I have a date with a timing belt in the AM.

Ah bummer man.. Good luck! See the rest of you fellers in the morning..

Guys I seem to have gotten some kind of stomach bug early this morning and am doubtful I'll be back 100% by the morning. Hope y'all have fun, hate I'm missing this!

I count 5 and 2 maybes, so 3 or 4

See you all at 8

Guys I seem to have gotten some kind of stomach bug early this morning and am doubtful I'll be back 100% by the morning. Hope y'all have fun, hate I'm missing this!

Hope your feeling better dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom