March 4th - Breakfast/Wooly's Ride (1 Viewer)

What do we want to do Saturday?

• Breakfast and talk Cruisers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Posting up an official thread for March 4th Mid-TN get together/ride. Take a look at the poll and decide what works' best for your schedule. If we do a Wooly's ride, it will probably be a mid morning start to allow others to get back home for evening stuff with the family, etc.

Also post up what Cruiser/Toyota you'll be bringing.

All my junk is down but I'd like to chat and kick tires. Then y'all can head out while I go back and try to put something back together... :frown:

If you all decide to do breakfast, is the some place down 65 closer to Wooly's we could meet so people coming from south could join?

There is a Cracker Barrel at exit 46/SR-99/Bear Creek Pike/Columbia. Also a Waffle House, Burger King, McDonald's and a place called "Stan's". All of which are just off the exit heading toward Columbia.

I have to be back in Nashville by 2, so I can hang/wheel until about 12... gotta go home, drop off the kids, head back to the shop to load up for an event... What time for breakfast?!

ill be there

Cool, Daniel and Jason, getting a group coming together! Looks like we all have spring fever!

Still a strong...maybe.

Hi guys, what is the status of this group up, and where is everyone going to start and end? I know some of us are pressed for time (at least me and @tone33) , so we may just be going down straight to Wooly's unless the breakfast is a simple group up, grab some grits and head out...?

Looking forward to seeing some local mudders!

JS

If we meet at 9am for breakfast at Crackerbarrel that means we'll get on the trail around 1030 or 11. I gotta head out around noon, and it'd sure be nice to do some wheeling this weekend. Joel has to head out around same time. We could do 2 groups - one for breakfast at crackerbarrel at 9am, and another for early riders meeting at Wooly's at 8am (when they open). They we can meet up on the trail somewhere.. Wooly's isn't that big of a place. Bringing my 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom