Lutz Auto - Speedometer Correction Device (1 Viewer)

Lutz Auto

Supporting Vendor
We are pleased to bring you the fully plug-and-play Lutz Auto Speedometer Calibrator for 80/100 series landcruiser's/LX's. This speedometer calibrator is fully adjustable and has no latency issues. After installing and calibrating it, you will forget that it exists! Ships quickly from the central coast of California.

For the month of April get a 10% discount using code: APRIL-MUD at checkout.

80/100 Series Landcruiser & LX450/LX470 Speedometer Calibrator/Correction Device | Lutz Auto - https://www.lutzauto.com/product-page/80-series-landcruiser-lx450-speedometer-calibrator
LTZ-80SCD CASE v4.png

We are pleased to bring you the fully plug-and-play Lutz Auto Speedometer Calibrator for 80/100 series landcruiser's/LX's. This speedometer calibrator is fully adjustable and has no latency issues. After installing and calibrating it, you will forget that it exists! Ships quickly from the central coast of California.

For the month of April get a 10% discount using code: APRIL-MUD at checkout.

80/100 Series Landcruiser & LX450/LX470 Speedometer Calibrator/Correction Device | Lutz Auto - https://www.lutzauto.com/product-page/80-series-landcruiser-lx450-speedometer-calibrator
View attachment 2635655
Any chance you have something for the GX470?

Lutz Auto

Supporting Vendor
Any chance you have something for the GX470?

We don't have one for the GX yet, but plan to in the future. The GX470 uses the abs sensors for speed. The abs box outputs the signal to the speedometer. As soon as I get a test vehicle, I am confident that I could make a relatively plug and play unit easily.

If anyone has a GX470 or 4runner in the CA Central Coast, I'd be happy to give you one in exchange for looking at your vehicle.

Lutz Auto

Supporting Vendor
How about for a LX 570? Drives me nuts

The LX570 works similar to the GX. If I can get my hands on a vehicle, I will make one. I will reach out soon to see if I can get my hands on more models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom